February 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi,
Our application for a family of 4 was returned to us yesterday but it was dated 10 Feb. The reason is that we did not submit 2 identification documents for the 2 kids. I wonder what to submit?
Do we need to reprint new application with new presence calculator dates all over again?
We submitted their PR's (with photo) and have nothing else with phot....appreciate your comments
Hi Lindsy77, if you have already met the physical presence requirement at the time of your application submission the first time around, you don't need to re-fill everything on new forms. You can re-submit whatever you've submitted before and make sure to add the documents that they have specifically requested you..

In this case, ID documents for your kids. I do understand your dilemma since they are both minor and all the important documents would be in your name. Consider submitting their Passport photocopies, Health card and School ID card. Include a Cover letter explaining WHAT you've included and WHY you have included them.

Good luck! :)

Kal

His Purpose

May 19, 2015
please add to spreadsheet
Application sent Feb 9
Application Delivered Feb 12
AOR: not yet
Toronto
Single:
2013-02-31 to 2018-02-31

Last edited:

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi Folks, I'm putting documents together for citizenship application. Can someone please help me with question no 11 on the application form CIT0002. the rows and columns are too small for all that information. So I guess I will be using a separate sheet for that question. How did you guys fill this question? and other thing which address CIC wants to know in that question. Is that employer address or applicant's? what address should be mentioned while someone is unemployed or at vacation? Thank You!
Hey T.Rex87, as far as addresses go,
if you were employed >> mention the office address
If you were unemployed >> mention your home address
if you were in school >> mention the school address
if you were on a vacation while you were still employed >> mention office address
if you were on a vacation while you were unemployed >> mention home address.

I've personally filled all the information in the specific boxes on the application form without the need for a separate sheet. Just keep clicking the Plus sign to add extra rows on the form. You must be able to fit the information you type in the box without any issues. Give it a try and see what happens. If you have any other questions, let me know :)

Good luck!

Kal

Nour Sabbagh

Feb 6, 2018
Hi Lindsy77, if you have already met the physical presence requirement at the time of your application submission the first time around, you don't need to re-fill everything on new forms. You can re-submit whatever you've submitted before and make sure to add the documents that they have specifically requested you..

In this case, ID documents for your kids. I do understand your dilemma since they are both minor and all the important documents would be in your name. Consider submitting their Passport photocopies, Health card and School ID card. Include a Cover letter explaining WHAT you've included and WHY you have included them.

Good luck! :)

Kal
Hi Kal

Is in it enough to submit passport copies and or cards and health cards ? This what I submitted for my kids ?so my application may be also returned ?
Thanks

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi Kal

Is in it enough to submit passport copies and or cards and health cards ? This what I submitted for my kids ?so my application may be also returned ?
Thanks
Are you saying that you've already submitted their Passport copies, Health Cards and ID cards? Do the kids have any other ID Cards issued by the government? Have your submitted their PR Card as well? I think that should be enough. Include a cover letter and mention that you have included their passports and PR cards!

Good luck!

Kal

sam439

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2014
LANDED..........
Will be by April 2014
Hi,
Our application for a family of 4 was returned to us yesterday but it was dated 10 Feb. The reason is that we did not submit 2 identification documents for the 2 kids. I wonder what to submit?
Do we need to reprint new application with new presence calculator dates all over again?
We submitted their PR's (with photo) and have nothing else with phot....appreciate your comments

Hi Lindsy77,

I had the same doubt before sending the application and many friends here advised PR card will not be considered as Photo ID. So I got the school record from my kids school which has their photo on it and mentioned that it is needed for citizenship. I have attached copies of my kids school record, their report card, health card, passport cand PR card. They just needed two but I have attached what all I had.

I hope this helps!

Nour Sabbagh

Feb 6, 2018
Hi my application was sent about the same time as Lindsay yes I have submitted PR and Health cards and passport copies and birth certificates with the application without a cover letter I do not have any other cards issued by government ...

Thank you for replying

Are you saying that you've already submitted their Passport copies, Health Cards and ID cards? Do the kids have any other ID Cards issued by the government? Have your submitted their PR Card as well? I think that should be enough. Include a cover letter and mention that you have included their passports and PR cards!

Good luck!

Kal

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Could you please add my info to the timeline

ID: jazv4

Application Type: Single
Physical Presence: 1184 days
Appl. Sent on: Feb 21, 2018
Appl. Delivered on:
AOR Email :
eCas - In Process:
Test Invite Letter:
Test/Interview Date :
Decision Made:
Oath Letter:
Oath Ceremony:
Passport Received:

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Hi Admin,

Please add my info in timeline sheet.

App. Sent : Feb, 5, 2018
App. Received : Feb 8, 2018,
App. Type : Family (4)
Physical Presence : 1668
Appl. Received by : DJ

Last edited:

Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
Submitted with appliaction
IELTS Request
Submitted with appliaction
Hi all February- 2018 applicants please share your timeline here.

I am creating this thread to gather all the members or anyone who wants to share his/her experience for citizenship or provide some guidance.

Any feedback in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Hi, Please add me in the spreadsheet:
Application sent: 12 Feb 2018
Received: 16 Feb 2018
Family of 6
Total days:1389
Toronto

Last edited:

imamasfar

Feb 13, 2018
Thank you all creating the tracking sheet for February 2018
Can you please add me to the sheet?
Application sent Feb 22