+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

What stage am I in right now? Is there a change they might ask for PCC from Canada or that has passed?

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
t
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

What stage am I in right now? Is there a change they might ask for PCC from Canada or that has passed?
this is the same stage i am too, i wonder what the next stage is and mine has been like this for 11 days. fingers crossed cos i check my cic acct twice a day.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
hello, please did anyone have to submit certified true copies of their degrees earned in canada? i'm confused....

tamiesurok

Feb 12, 2018
Hi,
Last month I have received invitation to apply for PR via CEC, and I have submitted all my documents. In the employment letter and my work reference, I have listed our firm's senior manager as contact. However, the senior manger quit his job suddenly and he would be leaving the firm next week. I am wondering whether I should send a LOE explaining the situation?

Thank you,
tamie

vitul24

Dec 15, 2017
please add me to group. i got mine on Feb 18th 2018
submitted profile on 16 Feb in cec category
got invitation to apply on Jan 24
medical pass update on Feb 26

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
I had BG not applicable when I received my AOR but it has changed since I got my medical report passed.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
please add me to group. i got mine on Feb 18th 2018
submitted profile on 16 Feb in cec category
got invitation to apply on Jan 24
medical pass update on Feb 26
SomeWhat same here:

ITA 24 JAN
AOR 19 FEB
NA1 19 FEB