+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
As long as your points wont come down below ITA mark with out considering that 4 months experience you will be fine. With out reference letter its hard for any VO to believe that you actually did a skilled job. But how come did you enrolled in school while you are working. Is that experience gained on study permit? I am not an expert but this is just from my opinion.
but I already have 1 year of skilled work experience with noc b. I just added the 4 months previous exp from 2016 to make it 2 years work experience in Canada to get a higher score for my crs.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
please where i'm i supposed to upload my language test results and provincial nomination certificate?
its not on my checklist. any idea please?

physiojib

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
please where i'm i supposed to upload my language test results and provincial nomination certificate?
its not on my checklist. any idea please?
IELTS you can upload with other educational documents.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
but I already have 1 year of skilled work experience with noc b. I just added the 4 months previous exp from 2016 to make it 2 years work experience in Canada to get a higher score for my crs.
1 year is just minimum eligibility criteria but how many crs points you have with only 1 year Canadian experience ? As far as i understood You claimed points for 2 Years Canadian experience. If in case cic didn’t consider that 4 months you will be left with 1 year Canadian experience which will reduce your crs points. Your car points should be more than or equal to its cut off mark for your invitation draw

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
with my one year work experience is 422 crs point, with the 4 months is 472, but by june this year, it will 2 yrs complete, im just worried and hopefully im considered.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
1 year is just minimum eligibility criteria but how many crs points you have with only 1 year Canadian experience ? As far as i understood You claimed points for 2 Years Canadian experience. If in case cic didn’t consider that 4 months you will be left with 1 year Canadian experience which will reduce your crs points. Your car points should be more than or equal to its cut off mark for your invitation draw
u have an idea when they check documents tho,
cos after medical passed, it says no additional documents needed
and my bg is saying -- we are processing ur bg, we will msg u if we need any info for over 11 days now and no other update since then, cos if they have checked docs and see everytn is fine, I guess there is notn to worry abt then.

Feb 5, 2018
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision; Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone explains me where I am with the progress? I am just confused whether my uploaded documents (uploaded while submitting an application) were reviewed or not?

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision; Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone explains me where I am with the progress? I am just confused whether my uploaded documents (uploaded while submitting an application) were reviewed or not?
You are in IP2. I fink they review documents as soon as medicals is passed or along with ur medicals, and they are working on ur bg now. we are on the same boat.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
u have an idea when they check documents tho,
cos after medical passed, it says no additional documents needed
and my bg is saying -- we are processing ur bg, we will msg u if we need any info for over 11 days now and no other update since then, cos if they have checked docs and see everytn is fine, I guess there is notn to worry abt then.
I am also in the same boat. Most cec inland people status went to background in progress after medical passed. Some people called Cic regarding this and cic told them eligibility not yet started. I think this ip2 for Cec inland might be a glitch. How can they pass eligibility on the same day? Hopefully it’s true but I have doubts though

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
I am also in the same boat. Most cec inland people status went to background in progress after medical passed. Some people called Cic regarding this and cic told them eligibility not yet started. I think this ip2 for Cec inland might be a glitch. How can they pass eligibility on the same day? Hopefully it’s true but I have doubts though
You could be right... It's quite not possible to go into IP2 right after MEP but Some people are saying It's IP1. After few days it's become NA2 and again it will become We are processing you BG check..etc.

Some People said my profile went to IP2 right after MEP and until they get PPR there is no change in the status so there is really a no logic behind I believe.

kiran0216

Mar 9, 2018
Applictaion submited: FEB 1st
AOR: FEB 1st
MEP: FEB 20 TH
Addtional Documents: being reviewed : FEB: 21 st
DONT need additional DOC's : march 1st
Back ground check : NA to in process 1 st march.
received PPR email : 14th March 7 PM

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
You could be right... It's quite not possible to go into IP2 right after MEP but Some people are saying It's IP1. After few days it's become NA2 and again it will become We are processing you BG check..etc.

Some People said my profile went to IP2 right after MEP and until they get PPR there is no change in the status so there is really a no logic behind I believe.
All these ip1, ip2 , processing time are just speculations.Each application is different , some are processed faster, some are not. We already did our job , i think its better not to stress ourselves and we should be prepared to wait for atleast 2 months from AOR date.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Applictaion submited: FEB 1st
AOR: FEB 1st
MEP: FEB 20 TH
Addtional Documents: being reviewed : FEB: 21 st
DONT need additional DOC's : march 1st
Back ground check : NA to in process 1 st march.
received PPR email : 14th March 7 PM
Congratulations.

Reactions: HADDY