+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

soulrebelhere

Aug 24, 2017
Congrats! Was it by yourself only or with a spouse? And how much was your CRS score?
Me, spouse and a kid. Applied from Toronto(ON). CRS score was 488. Not sure if the score and location matters though. Noticed applicants with family getting their applications processed relatively faster

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
Your AOR is March 3. Not sure if PPR is on its way so soon, maybe u didnt complete the application correctly.
Yeah , i doubt it too, as my medical status is still not changed. Isn't that weird , IP1 without medical.. too scared

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Got PPR!!!
Type : CEC - Inland
AOR : 12-FEB (RPRF Paid Upfront)
MED Pass : 20-FEB
BG : 20-FEB (We are processing your background check)
BG NA2 : 26-FEB
BG (We are Processing) : 27-FEB
ADR : 27-FEB (We do not need additional documents)
Mar 12 afternoon EST time, CIC profile showed "Updated" but there was no change inside.
PPR : Mar 12 7:08 PM EST
Congratulations! :D

Feb 5, 2018
Got PPR!!!
Mar 12 afternoon EST time, CIC profile showed "Updated" but there was no change inside.
Congratulations!!

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
Got PPR!!!
Congratulations !

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
My Latest is below. Just found out my PR is in Ottawa. Hopefully will get an update soon.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
My Latest is below. Just found out my PR is in Ottawa. Hopefully will get an update soon.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
when was ur medical passed? cos my aor was feb 21 and medical passed since march 5 and av not gotten any update since then.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........

and how did u find out ur PR is in Ottawa? did u call cic? ur reply will be helpful

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
and how did u find out ur PR is in Ottawa? did u call cic? ur reply will be helpful
Medical Passed March 1st. Got requested for a Canadian police certificate on the same day. I uploaded that on the 10th of March.

I called CIC to find out my location.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Medical Passed March 1st. Got requested for a Canadian police certificate on the same day. I uploaded that on the 10th of March.

I called CIC to find out my location.
wow thank you. that was fast. your ppr email is cmg in soon, I blv.

CanadaDj

Mar 14, 2018
Hi All, i have received AOR on 21st Feb 2018, and then medical passed on 28th Feb 2018 and Background check is : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
When can i expect the PPR?

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Hi All, i have received AOR on 21st Feb 2018, and then medical passed on 28th Feb 2018 and Background check is : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
we av our aor the same day, my medical was passed march 5, after then no update, what I av on my cic acct is... We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. I fink we are in ip2, we still av NA1, NA2 bfr PPR.

Reactions: CanadaDj

CanadaDj

Mar 14, 2018
we av our aor the same day, my medical was passed march 5, after then no update, what I av on my cic acct is... We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. I fink we are in ip2, we still av NA1, NA2 bfr PPR.
We are in the same boat then, thanks for the information.

sbtcak

Jun 23, 2016
I am exactly the same too!