05-04-2018

physiojib

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
are we supposed to get an email if status changed to medical passed.?

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I finally got a letter from CIC requesting a police certificate from Japan (where I lived a long time ago). Since I couldn't get it without their request letter, I'll have to do it now. Do you know if my application will be on hold the whole time, until they get this certificate? Or are they still going to process the rest of my application? It will take 2 months to get this paper...

Last edited:

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Seems like people with dependents have their applications processed faster than single applicants.

Also, inland seems faster too. Do you guys agree?

Reactions: physiojib

mario0417

Feb 11, 2018
CEC-outland
AOR : 13 Feb
MEP and BG changed from NA to We are processing your BG check : 22 Feb
Reviews of AD changed to We do not need AD : 27 Feb

Anyone same status change , BG changed from NA to We are processing your BG, like mine?
What is the next step such process? NA2?

Last edited:

soulrebelhere

Aug 24, 2017
CEC-Inland
AOR : 12 Feb
MEP : 20 Feb
IP1 : 20 Feb (We are processing background check)
NA2 : 26 Feb
AD Review changed to we do not need AD : 27 Feb
IP2 : 27 Feb (We are processing)

soulrebelhere

Aug 24, 2017
CEC-outland
AOR : 13 Feb
MEP and BG changed from NA to We are processing your BG check : 22 Feb
Reviews of AD changed to We do not need AD : 27 Feb

Anyone same status change , BG changed from NA to We are processing your BG, like mine?
What is the next step such process? NA2?
Similar to my timelines. Only difference is I'm inland

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Update as of yesterday. They've requested for Canadian Police Cert to be uploaded. Anybody know which IP I'm at?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

dap87

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Update as of yesterday. They've requested for Canadian Police Cert to be uploaded. Anybody know which IP I'm at?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP2