Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
No need to worry. I applied on 19 Feb over the long weekend & My medical got passed on Feb 27. If there is nothing wrong then why do worry. CIC must be tried updating medical status...Lol..:):):) your's will be on the way..
Yes, you are absolutely right :) , just saw my status changed to "You passed the Medical Exam"!!!

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
Now what stage you are in?
So it's interesting to see my UCI changed to numbers starting with 9XXXXXX, my name format changed from All Caps to First Letter Capital ( interesting enough my spouse' name is still in All CAPITALs)

My background status says - "Your application is in progress. We will let you know once we start you background check"

Were your experience was same as what I saw in my account ?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
So it's interesting to see my UCI changed to numbers starting with 9XXXXXX, my name format changed from All Caps to First Letter Capital ( interesting enough my spouse' name is still in All CAPITALs)

My background status says - "Your application is in progress. We will let you know once we start you background check"

Were your experience was same as what I saw in my account ?
I have my name in All CAPITAL Letters After original 8 digit UCI number assigned. After Medical Pass My background says "We are processing your Background Check . We will send you a message If we need more information"

physiojib

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
I have my name in All CAPITAL Letters After original 8 digit UCI number assigned. After Medical Pass My background says "We are processing your Background Check . We will send you a message If we need more information"
Mine as well

physiojib

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
Do they ask for finger prints to all CEC inland applicants?

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
that's interesting, i think they must be working/verifying some information before they send my application to BG Check.

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
Do they ask for finger prints to all CEC inland applicants?
I haven't read any comment about fingerprints requests on this blog, but they do ask about RCMP certificate ( which requires you to submit fingureprints to RCMP for PCC)

physiojib

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
I haven't read any comment about fingerprints requests on this blog, but they do ask about RCMP certificate ( which requires you to submit fingureprints to RCMP for PCC)
so it would be a good idea to apply for RCMP now, so that it could be submitted without delay when CIC ask for it.

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
I got asked for fingers prints after my medical passed. It takes about a week to get the letter.

Some people they ask some people they don't.

Reactions: physiojib

physiojib

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
I got asked for fingers prints after my medical passed. It takes about a week to get the letter.

Some people they ask some people they don't.
After medicals passed how many days they took to ask you for finger prints ?