February 2018 CEC Applicants

physiojib

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
I just noticed an update on my application.
additional documents- we do not need additional documents.
Which stage is this ?

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
I have my name in All CAPITAL Letters After original 8 digit UCI number assigned. After Medical Pass My background says "We are processing your Background Check . We will send you a message If we need more information"
This might you have already noticed but an interesting thing about UCI number is - when they changed from CANXXXXXXX to 8 digit UCI number, it's the same number as what I had on my Work Permit document o_O.

Reactions: ennytoolz

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Hi Guys!!!!! i'm new here. applying for cec inland 2018 Canada
ITA Feb 7
Submitted application/documents- Feb 20
AOR - Feb 21
Fist update/reviewing of medical result- Feb 27
Medical Passed March 5
Can anyone pls tell me what stage i'm in and next step pls...

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
ITA Feb 7
AOR - Feb 21
Medical Passed March 5
What your background check is saying??

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
BG- we are processing your background check.. we will send you a message if we need more information
I am in same stage, did your UCI changed from CANXXX to 8 digit number ? I am calling this IP 1 - pre-stage

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
and anyone knows at what stage they start checking documents.
Reason I asked is bcos I applied for 2 yrs Canada and 2 yrs from back home, my overall point was 472 with 8 L. 8 S. R. 5.5. W 6 for ielts.
But my main concern is I have 1 and 8 months full time work experience ongoing now which I submitted a reference letter with my T4 amd paystubs and the noc was B, then I had a second job in 2016 that was for 4 months which was noc A, but my employer cud not give me a reference letter cos I was partly in school for 1 month out of the 4 months, I uploaded an explanation letter, T4 and paystubs that shows I worked there for 4 months. im just curious and scared if that will be a problem while the immigration officer is reviewing my documents. I just added the 4 months previous work experience to make it 2 years work experience in Canada in total.
I need answers plsssss, as my medicals was passed yday and im sure they are reviewing my docs now. :confused:

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
I am in same stage, did your UCI changed from CANXXX to 8 digit number ? I am calling this IP 1 - pre-stage
I never had CANXXXX. it has always been the same number on my work permit document since my UCI was generated, it has always been numbers starting from 9.

mario0417

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a option to need to press for EE when call 1-613-944-4000 ?
I called yesterday and was transferred to IRCC but I didn't here a option for EE. I thought option 7 was for EE..it was not.
Anyone know a option to press for EE?

soulrebelhere

Aug 24, 2017
Is there a option to need to press for EE when call 1-613-944-4000 ?
I called yesterday and was transferred to IRCC but I didn't here a option for EE. I thought option 7 was for EE..it was not.
Anyone know a option to press for EE?
I think before you enter your 9 digit application num, it prompts to choose 1 if your application starts with EE and option 2 if it starts with E

soulrebelhere

Aug 24, 2017
and anyone knows at what stage they start checking documents.
Reason I asked is bcos I applied for 2 yrs Canada and 2 yrs from back home, my overall point was 472 with 8 L. 8 S. R. 5.5. W 6 for ielts.
But my main concern is I have 1 and 8 months full time work experience ongoing now which I submitted a reference letter with my T4 amd paystubs and the noc was B, then I had a second job in 2016 that was for 4 months which was noc A, but my employer cud not give me a reference letter cos I was partly in school for 1 month out of the 4 months, I uploaded an explanation letter, T4 and paystubs that shows I worked there for 4 months. im just curious and scared if that will be a problem while the immigration officer is reviewing my documents. I just added the 4 months previous work experience to make it 2 years work experience in Canada in total.
I need answers plsssss, as my medicals was passed yday and im sure they are reviewing my docs now. :confused:
In depth review of application happens during NA2 phase in my opinion. During the initial phase, its a sanity check to ensure you have submitted all the required docs (I dont think they will dig into the content at this initial stage)

Reactions: ennytoolz

soulrebelhere

Aug 24, 2017
ITA Feb 7
AOR - Feb 21
Medical Passed March 5
BG- we are processing your background check.. we will send you a message if we need more information
As per my understanding you are in IP1. I went through the same status change. MEP->We are Processing->NA2 -> We are Processing
I think you will see BG status as NA soon