AOR Received.
12-03-2017
File Transfer...
31-06-2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
So I uploaded my PCC and schedule A on May 31. And ecas changed the status in process but with one line that they received my application. Now waiting for medical. Anyone knows how much times it will take for requesting medical??

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hey guys I need your help,

The embassy of my country sent me an email for an interview and requesting to bring with me my original passport in addition of the below documens:

*Photos from civil marriage and marriage celebration

* Evidence of cohabitation

* Evidence of ongoing communication between PA and SPR

I have photos of my marriage and evidence of ongoing communication between me and my sponsor(wife), but what about the evidence of cohabitation? we do not live together since my wife is in Canada and I live in Lebanon, so my question is what evidence to submit proving cohabitation between me and my wife (sponsor) ?

Thank you so much for your help

Novel

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-04-2017
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Not me. Still waiting for Background check to be started.Received AOR2 on 5th June asked me to submit PCC and landing fee bUT confused whether they want original PCC and they didn't even mention where to send. Has anyone gone through this issue?
I would contact the call centre to clarify. In the email I received requesting for PCC, it was clearly stated that I should mail original PCC forms to the local visa office - a specific mailing address was given.

Reactions: msapkota

msapkota

May 25, 2017
I would contact the call centre to clarify. In the email I received requesting for PCC, it was clearly stated that I should mail original PCC forms to the local visa office - a specific mailing address was given.
Your VO please. Mine is India New Delhi. Last time I spoke with the agent and she told me that even the scanned copy of the original works.

Novel

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-04-2017
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Your VO please. Mine is India New Delhi. Last time I spoke with the agent and she told me that even the scanned copy of the original works.
Hong Kong VO, my timeline is under my avatar. I think that every VO does things quite differently. HK VO did not ask me to upload any documents and to mail everything instead - Schedule A, PCC, Additional Family Information. Seems quite different from other VOs that mainly requests that documents be uploaded...

msapkota

May 25, 2017
Hong Kong VO, my timeline is under my avatar. I think that every VO does things quite differently. HK VO did not ask me to upload any documents and to mail everything instead - Schedule A, PCC, Additional Family Information. Seems quite different from other VOs that mainly requests that documents be uploaded...
I see....they should have different system. It is very unclear. When they request any documents they supposed to give clear instructions so applicant do not get confuse. Well good luck in your processing.

Reactions: Novel

Novel

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-04-2017
Passport Req..
Awaiting
I see....they should have different system. It is very unclear. When they request any documents they supposed to give clear instructions so applicant do not get confuse. Well good luck in your processing.
Good luck to you too!

I'm starting to see a couple of "DM"s in the January outland thread. Hope it'll be our turns soon.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hey Peeps,
Anyone in the group who got PPR or DM please advise how much time NDVO takes to start background check after AOR2.... It's been almost 35 days for me post I received AOR2 and since then no update , it simply says we will send u message when we start your background check Quite laggards they r ...Spreading virus of depression amongst newly married couples☹

ajvignesh

Jun 12, 2017
Hi All,
I'm about to submit my application for spouse sponsorship. I'm the sponsor and I'm sponsoring my wife.
I need a clarification on IMM 5562 - Travels.
Principal applicant has to fill this. There is section for travel information for principal applicant and spouse, does my wife (principal applicant) has to fill travel information for her spouse, that's me (the sponsor) ?
Please help, I'm confused !
Thanks in advance !

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Any one received updates or request today as they usually send them on tuesday.

prasannakct

Oct 22, 2014
Application received April 10
AOR May 5
Cic account linked May 5
Request for Schedule A and PCC May 6
Only uploaded schedule A in my Cic because only option for Schedule A was showing on gc key May 7.
Confirmation of Schedule A received May 10
Sponsorship approval May 11
File Transfered to NDVO May 12
File received Started processing May 17
AOR2 May 31 request for PCC and landing fees from NDVO
PCC uploaded via webform same day
PCC also mailed to Mississauga June 7
PCC received by CIC June 8 but no confirmation yet.
Will be calling next week for the confirmation of PCC.
Hope to get DM soon. Fingers crossed.
Hi Gagan,
In your status you have mentioned the File has been transferred to NDVO. It means the PA application file is at NVDO and all the proceeding should be sent to NVDO. Just wondering, why you mailed your PCC to Mississauga on June 7 ? Is this kind of special request email sent to you asking to do so.:confused:

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Hi Gagan,
In your status you have mentioned the File has been transferred to NDVO. It means the PA application file is at NVDO and all the proceeding should be sent to NVDO. Just wondering, why you mailed your PCC to Mississauga on June 7 ? Is this kind of special request email sent to you asking to do so.:confused:
Yes PA application file is at NDVO. And Mississauga requested us for PCC before transferring it to NDVO. They requested PCC on May 6. Even after file transfered I got AOR2 from NDVO amd they also requested for PCC and landing fees and told to send it Mississauga. So I am still waiting for them to add it on my file and also give an update to NDVO. My landing fees is already paid with the application fees. So i will disregard that. Rest everything done from my side. Just waiting for dm. Hope to get it by next month.

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Hey all,
So i called this morning and just asked to see where out application was at. He said it was still in mississauga and I asked if there would be a reason why it's still there since we haven't heard anything for three months. He said the eligibility is being processed and then it would go to Ottawa.
.. so it seems like Mississauga is doing some of the back end work because of the backlog.

Pepe_Lupardo87

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey February people. I have a more technical question. When we filled the application our intention was to stay in New Brunswick after I get my PR Card. Due to some changes and some decesions we now will settle in Ottawa (Ontario side). DO I have to notify IRCC about that? Does it even make a difference for them?
Let me know if you have any intel on that. Thanks