waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014 Decision Made..:29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-01-2015
elmatador said:
Good luck Marla! I wish you a quick processing time. Yes, this whole process of preparing the application is so draining.
Now that the application is out of my hands, I find myself floundering like I have nothing to do. I totally forgot how to do regular days without thinking of that thing :/

Fingers crossed for both of us, El Matador. I'll be one of the first to say "Welcome to Canada!" :) Now we wait...

missmatalini

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11th 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested July 15th 2014
AOR Received.
March 25th 2014
File Transfer...
March 28th 2014
Med's Request
July 15th 2014
Med's Done....
July 16th 2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
November 13th
LANDED..........
February 2nd 2015
marlasinger said:
Now that the application is out of my hands, I find myself floundering like I have nothing to do. I totally forgot how to do regular days without thinking of that thing :/

Fingers crossed for both of us, El Matador. I'll be one of the first to say "Welcome to Canada!" :) Now we wait...
I feel the same way . . . . when we took it to be shipped off I literally felt like I was giving away a child. Now I'm just worrying that I did something wrong or something is going to be incomplete - even though I checked it at least a million times to make sure everything was there. It's so stressful!

steler

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 5th 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 7th (First); Mar 25th (Second) 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2014
LANDED..........
July 9th, 2014
I agree with all of you that it has been so stressful to full fill all of the forms. And also it seems that we are pregnant because it will take approximate 9 months. We feel so lucky that we can be together during the process even though I can't work or study.
I also put the path, I think is such a great idea!

TorontoEH

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2014
File Transfer...
Apr 16, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 7, 2014
We only submitted on Tuesday and I can't stop checking all the different spreadsheets and forums. A bit dissapointed with the processing time update on CIC today. Stage 1 looks to have increased by 1 day but the other information regarding "Currently processing applications on x date) is still last weeks info.

I was hoping to come into work having received AOR this morning but i guess 3 days is pushing it.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello Everyone,

Just finished filling all our forms as well. i am planning to apply by end of this month. Got my medicals done couple of days ago. This forum has helped me a lot with the paperwork - formats etc.

Fingers crossed, that everything is in order and will be able to submit it this month.

Thanks once again to everyone in this forum & Good luck to guys who have already alsent in the application.
Kan_Sree

steler

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 5th 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2014
LANDED..........
July 9th, 2014
TorontoEH said:
I was hoping to come into work having received AOR this morning but i guess 3 days is pushing it.
Do you get the AOR right away? how can you expect to receive it today, if you sent the app 2 days ago?
I haven't received anything and they got it 13 days ago...

TorontoEH

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2014
File Transfer...
Apr 16, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 7, 2014
Steler - No i was just joking, trying to explain how impatient i am.

steler

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 5th 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2014
LANDED..........
July 9th, 2014
Kan_Sri said:
Hello Everyone,

Just finished filling all our forms as well. i am planning to apply by end of this month. Got my medicals done couple of days ago. This forum has helped me a lot with the paperwork - formats etc.

Fingers crossed, that everything is in order and will be able to submit it this month.

Thanks once again to everyone in this forum & Good luck to guys who have already alsent in the application.
Kan_Sree
Good luck with all the process, and as soon as you send the app, post saying when you did so I can add you to the spreadsheet

steler

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 5th 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2014
LANDED..........
July 9th, 2014
TorontoEH said:
Steler - No i was just joking, trying to explain how impatient i am.
LOL :p!
You can see how impatient I am as well. I couldn't see that you were joking...

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Dear Steler!

Thank you for your message. i will update the post as soon as the application is filed.

Good Luck for your process as well.

regards
KanSree

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if I could ask it here but my wife and I are planning to pass our applications as well this month and I'm wondering why most of you had their medicals done even before sending the application? Is it more advisable to send them all together including the medical results?

Squidleet

Jun 24, 2013
My husband and I got our forms sent out yesterday, and it arrived in Mississauga today. Of course, ten minutes after I sealed the big envelope at the post office, I thought of including a voided check which shows both of our names on the account. Oh well.

We opted not to do the medical stuff, hoping that they won't ask for it. Trying to save pennies since it's just my husband supporting us both.

I just really hope we get processed quickly, with no issues, and that I can start looking for work and bringing in some extra income for us. I'm still worried I forgot something, or did something wrong, or SOMETHING.

TorontoEH

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2014
File Transfer...
Apr 16, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 7, 2014
I believe that the medical is required. They will not complete the application without a medical. If you don't provide the medical upfront then they ask for it at a later date, this also delays the process.

missmatalini

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11th 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested July 15th 2014
AOR Received.
March 25th 2014
File Transfer...
March 28th 2014
Med's Request
July 15th 2014
Med's Done....
July 16th 2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
November 13th
LANDED..........
February 2nd 2015
Squidleet said:
My husband and I got our forms sent out yesterday, and it arrived in Mississauga today. Of course, ten minutes after I sealed the big envelope at the post office, I thought of including a voided check which shows both of our names on the account. Oh well.

We opted not to do the medical stuff, hoping that they won't ask for it. Trying to save pennies since it's just my husband supporting us both.

I just really hope we get processed quickly, with no issues, and that I can start looking for work and bringing in some extra income for us. I'm still worried I forgot something, or did something wrong, or SOMETHING.
Oh my gosh same here!
I'll read something on here and then get uneasy. Hubby and I followed everything to a T though (Although we didn't send our medicals in yet, we're living on just my husbands income so we are waiting to have medicals done as well. I also have a feeling if we had sent it in, we'd have to do it again ::) then that's 400$ down the drain)

steler said:
LOL :p!
You can see how impatient I am as well. I couldn't see that you were joking...
I too was just impatiently checking over and over again - knowing that it's not going to be the same as they probably haven't even opened it yet -.-

Canadian_belle1

Nov 30, 2013
North Bay, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
March 4, 2014 - Rescinded on March 7, 2014
AOR Received.
March 10, 2014
File Transfer...
March 10, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 27, 2013
Interview........
Aug 11, 2014
Passport Req..
Aug 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 11, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug 18, 2014
neochanges1 said:
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if I could ask it here but my wife and I are planning to pass our applications as well this month and I'm wondering why most of you had their medicals done even before sending the application? Is it more advisable to send them all together including the medical results?
When the medicals are done upfront, they don't have to "request" them at a later date. And depending on where you do the medicals, it could take weeks to get an appointment. If you can afford it, I would do it ASAP. But I suppose sending them in a few months later, might not be that big of a deal.