+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bikar said:
That is not Received Line, as the one we refer to here. This Received Line never disappears. When you log on to your eCAS account, you have (1) Citizenship Application, and under that, before you click on it, you have 'Received' and 'In Process'. At the beginning you have both these lines, but after a while the Received Line disappears and you will see only In Process line. Hope this helps.
Very good explanation.

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file was transferred to Mississauga office yesterday July 30.
I hope I am not getting an RQ. I think mississauga office doesn't send RQs and it receives the files that can be processed quickly.
BTW Received line disappeared late May.

Bikar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Zaynab said:
My brother he did his test last week thursday and today we received his Oath notice
Notice to appear-to take oath of citizenship 11 August 2014 8:30am @ scarborough
Congratulations Zaynab! Could you please let me know if his eCAS shows your brother has been invited to take the oath ceremony? Thanks for sharing, Bikar

Zaynab

Sep 12, 2013
Bikar said:
Congratulations Zaynab! Could you please let me know if his eCAS shows your brother has been invited to take the oath ceremony? Thanks for sharing, Bikar
yh bikar i can see his oath date in ECaS , but sorry i cant tell when tbey update his ECas. The only thing i can tell you is he did his test last week thursday and they wrote the invention letter this monday 28 july. They made the decision with in 2 days

Bikar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Zaynab said:
yh bikar i can see his oath date in ECaS , but sorry i cant tell when tbey update his ECas. The only thing i can tell you is he did his test last week thursday and they wrote the invention letter this monday 28 july. They made the decision with in 2 days
Thank you very much for sharing this Zaynab. Bikar

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelshaer said:
My file was transferred to Mississauga office yesterday July 30.
I hope I am not getting an RQ. I think mississauga office doesn't send RQs and it receives the files that can be processed quickly.
BTW Received line disappeared late May.
My file was sent to Mississauga but I got a fingerprint request.

Jialidia

Jan 11, 2014
bosmek said:
Hello Bikar,

Thank you for your reply. I never had Received line on top on my In Process line, it was just one line In Process.

Does this mean anything to you ?

Thx
Hi bikar, you are not the only one. I never had the received line either. Wish us good luck!

Ferry313

Feb 13, 2014
Called cic today the test invitation letter is sent on August 5 and the test date is September 4 mississauga office

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ferry313 said:
Called cic today the test invitation letter is sent on August 5 and the test date is September 4 mississauga office
congraz!!!!!!!!!!!!

VPRX

Aug 7, 2014
Ferry313 said:
Can you please share your timelines. What is the ecas showing?
Thanks.

Ferry313

Feb 13, 2014
Application received February 13
Acknowledgement letter april7
Received line diss appeared May 17
Test invitation received august 7
Test date September 4
Mississauga office