+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

Anjuli

Jan 18, 2014
I sent my application in Feb, They received it on March 3rd.

THey started processing April 11th ( I knew this because I called)
TODAY May 30th finally AOR and book received at home :)

Question guys, next to the AOR there is a piece of paper saying 'Your language abilities" and saying that and os a part of the written or oral test with the citizeship judge "you will be expected to " Answer simple questions on familiar topics" etc etc? Did everyone get that too?
Just wondering.

Good luck everyone!!Happy study time!

Anjuli

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
Anjuli said:
I sent my application in Feb, They received it on March 3rd.

THey started processing April 11th ( I knew this because I called)
TODAY May 30th finally AOR and book received at home :)

Question guys, next to the AOR there is a piece of paper saying 'Your language abilities" and saying that and os a part of the written or oral test with the citizeship judge "you will be expected to " Answer simple questions on familiar topics" etc etc? Did everyone get that too?
Just wondering.

Good luck everyone!!Happy study time!

Anjuli
I got that too, I think everyone gets the same paper with AOR.

IamAlbertan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
Can someone please help me...

When I submitted my application, I sent a copy of the biographical page of my passport but not the stamps. I travelled twice during the past 4 years, first was a 3-week vacation to my home country and second was a week vacation to Mexico.

Since I did not include the stamp pages of this travel, is there a possibility that I will get a RQ?

Please share your knowledge and experience on this. Thank you.

nadalowna

Apr 30, 2014
<My Timeline>

Application received: February 14, 2014.

Started processing application on March 27, 2014.

AOR and the book received April 1, 2014.

When I called the CIC (prbly around 2nd week of April), my file was transferred to Vancouver already.
I only have line 3 still.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadalowna said:
<My Timeline>

Application received: February 14, 2014.

Started processing your application on March 27, 2014.

AOR and the book received April 1, 2014.

When I called the CIC (prbly around 2nd week of April), my file was transferred to Vancouver already.
I only have line 3 still.
I wonder how people are getting AOR & book in such fast way in Vancouver and in GTA we still haven't received it yet?
Do they (CIC) use Canada Post regular service for that....??

bruce1908

Jun 4, 2014
Hello Everyone !!!

My citizenship application is returned to me yesterday because of photo issue …. I will send my application again and but my question is if I need to take CELPIP GENERAL LS test again ???? I took it on March 2014 and I remember that they changed the test little bit after April 1 2014….. My results still valid ??? Cuz I know that when I send my application again they will consider as new application …. Plz help if you know something about it >>??? Thank you all

Med_stud

Apr 28, 2014
Howdie,

My application was processed March 24th.

Received line disappeared today. So that everyone knows, there are two received lines. The on that dissappeared for me was the first one that you see and could click on once you're logged in.

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
Dear Exparts,, pls advise if some one submit LINC certficate ( linc class on 2013-2014) to prove english for citizenship, should he/she submit transcript or class attendance report??
Also on application form ,,should we mention LINC class attendance date on work/education section???
if some one did babysitting for 3 months when she was homemaker,,should she mention on application :

2010-06-01 to 2010-12-30 : Baby sitting / Home maker
or
2010-06-01 to 2010-09-30: Baby sitting
2010-06-01 to 2010-12-30: home maker

Your advise will be highly appreciated.

SiberianA

Apr 2, 2014
Haven't checked the status of my application in a few weeks. Logged in today - Received line has disappeared :D Interestingly enough, my middle name / patronymic has disappeared as well - it used to be there before (however, I did not use it on my citizenship application, just on my immigration documents - CIC somehow added it to my citizenship file). Hopefully good news coming our way soon, guys!

Application received: February 4, 2014
AOR letter and Discover Canada book sent: February 4, 2014
Started processing: March 21, 2014
AOR and Discover Canada book received: April 7, 2014
Received line disappeared: June 9, 2014

applicant314

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Applied Feb 14, got RQ today issued from local office (Kitchener). Received line disappeared last week.
Reason for RQ: Probably too many travels

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Congrats on all ur AOR's!!! Does anybody know the estimated number of months of waiting from start to Oath ceremony?

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bruce1908 said:
Hello Everyone !!!

My citizenship application is returned to me yesterday because of photo issue .... I will send my application again and but my question is if I need to take CELPIP GENERAL LS test again ???? I took it on March 2014 and I remember that they changed the test little bit after April 1 2014..... My results still valid ??? Cuz I know that when I send my application again they will consider as new application .... Plz help if you know something about it >>??? Thank you all
Hi bruce when did you submit the application? thanks.