+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
after a long time someone replied on this tread....
Guys please keep active. Where there is will there is hope and where there is hope there is will...

anyone from Feb application got any response from CIC like test date, RQ or additional info request? I don't think CIC is slow these days.. every day counts

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Status online was updated to show that my daughter's application is in process as of May 15th. Our adult applications are in process as of end of March. I guess this is a good sign - somebody actually working with our application. I will keep you updated. All the best, Sophie

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to hear that. Can you please share your and your daughter's timeline? Thank you.

Sophie_Anne said:
Status online was updated to show that my daughter's application is in process as of May 15th. Our adult applications are in process as of end of March. I guess this is a good sign - somebody actually working with our application. I will keep you updated. All the best, Sophie

namrijig

Jan 8, 2014
Hi,
I got my AOR on 23rd May - yes finally.
Also, my "received" line disappeared today when I checked ecas status online. FYI>

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Applied of Feb 10th. Adults applications in process as of March 28th. Minor application in process as of May 15th. "Received" line still present.

polarbear

Sep 17, 2012
Received line disappearing is a good news.

I think CIC started working on 2014 applications now.

Hopefully January 2014 applicants will get Test date in June and followed by February applicants in July.

400$ should do some justice.

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
Is it true ? normal applications are handled by citizenship officers and RQ application is directly handled by citizenship judge. So sometimes pre test RQ can surpass normal application if one submit the RQ on time and citizenship judge is satisfied he may send the applicant for test.
Usually lot of time is killed between officer review and handing over to judge and then judge reviewing the file, giving comments and again file comes back to officer.... just a speculation or my 6th sense....

comments appreciated:)

R J

Oct 23, 2013
Flocan said:
Hello RJ could you please indicate your timeline? thanks
Hey Flocan , app sent on feb17th processing started on 31st march and received line disappered today

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
My 'Received' line disappeared as of today. Does that mean things go smoothly?

I have updated the online timeline sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=sharing

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
kelshaer said:
Received line disappeared 2 days ago
Hello kelshaer,

I don't know why, but the online sheet is messed up; for example, user id and applied locations don't match. I live in Mississauga but now it says Quebec city... Could you fix things to be normal please? Thank you.