+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

canard

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
Hello everybody! Long time no see! Unfortunatelly the strike hit São Paulo as well and no news so far. But I'm happy some people already got their PPR (Congratz Yay!)!!!! Sending good vibes to you all!

helloimmigrationworld

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
Hello there,
I have couple of doubts regd organizing my spousal VISA docs. I am planning to apply soon.

1. Are you guys arranging the application as per checklist order or separating according to Sponsor and Sponsored person's doc.

2. It says we have to provide 6 photos as per immigrations requirement, are you guys putting a date at the back of the photos or just the stamp from the photo lab.

Thanks for your help

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
canard said:
Hello everybody! Long time no see! Unfortunatelly the strike hit São Paulo as well and no news so far. But I'm happy some people already got their PPR (Congratz Yay!)!!!! Sending good vibes to you all!
Dear canard. How are you? Very nice to see you back. Our VO Vienna waiting time went up from 11 to 12 months, is NOT on strike but so far has not sent a single PPR or an AOR. They are not even answering a simple email request!
How have you been? Well summer is almost over so we will see each other more here!

Regards
Tom

gongdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
messenger said:
so far has not sent a single PPR or an AOR. They are not even answering a simple email request!
That pretty much describes the situation here in Beijing. I've written politicans, the press and complained bitterly to my MP but simply ignored. Besides the completely insincere "apology" on the cic website, we are given no feedback whatsover. Maybe I'm naive but I must say I'm surprised at the level of total indifference and arrogance shown by the powers that be in Canada with regards to hardworking taxpayers like myself who want to sponsor a loved one. Furthermore, I find it very disturbing to think that if a disaster were to occur in my current city, that only a few local temps would be on hand at the embassy to help Canadians. This strike is an embarrassment to my country of birth.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
helloimmigrationworld said:
Hello there,
I have couple of doubts regd organizing my spousal VISA docs. I am planning to apply soon.

1. Are you guys arranging the application as per checklist order or separating according to Sponsor and Sponsored person's doc.

2. It says we have to provide 6 photos as per immigrations requirement, are you guys putting a date at the back of the photos or just the stamp from the photo lab.

Thanks for your help
Hi again. I have already answered your query in another thread. Please refrain of multiple postings in every thread.
So far you have posted the same message in more than four threads!
messenger

DaveSav

Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
8/8/2013
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
8/8/2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
28-11-2013
Yay, received our PPR today as well as requests for additional documents.

For the meds we received this email (below), I guess we need to call and hope they know what is happening at St. Lukes. Do you think this means the medical wasn't completed properly? E-cas was never updated to show the medicals were received.

Please provide us with the status of your compliance with our request for medical furtherance. Instructions were sent to your panel physician at St. Luke's on 28 February 2013. Please contact your panel physician for further instructions.

For appendix A it's requesting family members information, that would just be direct family like sons or daughters right? No need to put sisters, brothers etc?

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
DaveSav said:

For the meds we received this email (below), I guess we need to call and hope they know what is happening at St. Lukes. Do you think this means the medical wasn't completed properly? E-cas was never updated to show the medicals were received.

Please provide us with the status of your compliance with our request for medical furtherance. Instructions were sent to your panel physician at St. Luke's on 28 February 2013. Please contact your panel physician for further instructions.

For appendix A it's requesting family members information, that would just be direct family like sons or daughters right? No need to put sisters, brothers etc?
Congrats dear DaveSav. These are very good news that even Manila is on strike they are responding and sending PPR's.
Sorry which one is Appendix A. We do not have this!

Tom

DaveSav

Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
8/8/2013
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
8/8/2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
28-11-2013
messenger said:
Congrats dear DaveSav. These are very good news that even Manila is on strike they are responding and sending PPR's.
Sorry which one is Appendix A. We do not have this!

Tom
Thanks Tom,

It looks like it's a passport information form requesting name, eye color, passport info. It says to have each family member fill it out even if they aren't accompanying to Canada.

There is a line in it that states: * Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children

That's the only mention of it but it seems to imply that it's only for children. 99% sure of that but this far in I'd hate to see another delay because I missed something so silly.

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
DaveSav said:

Congrats DaveSav on your ppr... :)

DaveSav

Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
8/8/2013
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
8/8/2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
28-11-2013

anskuhh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
VAN
Category........
Visa Office......
SYD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2013
Hi everyone!
Woke up to this email today, I'm little bit confused what it means/how to send it?

Dear

xxxxx:
Initial assessment of your application has been completed and your selection interview has been waived. You are not being asked to attend an interview at this time. However, until our office completes the processing of your application you may still be required to attend an interview for the purpose of ensuring that you are admissible to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Police Clearance Certificate(s)
for: NEW ZEALAND Instructions for the required Police Certificate can be located online at www.cic.gc.ca.
You are required to provide this information before: 12 October 2013

So do I fill out the attached form and attach a copy of my passport? And can I scan and email these documents? Or do I need to send them via snail mail?
Thanks so much guys u have helped me so much!!! ;)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
anskuhh said:
Hi everyone!
Woke up to this email today, I'm little bit confused what it means/how to send it?

Dear

xxxxx:
Initial assessment of your application has been completed and your selection interview has been waived. You are not being asked to attend an interview at this time. However, until our office completes the processing of your application you may still be required to attend an interview for the purpose of ensuring that you are admissible to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Police Clearance Certificate(s)
for: NEW ZEALAND Instructions for the required Police Certificate can be located online at www.cic.gc.ca.
You are required to provide this information before: 12 October 2013

So do I fill out the attached form and attach a copy of my passport? And can I scan and email these documents? Or do I need to send them via snail mail?
Thanks so much guys u have helped me so much!!! ;)
Hey anskuhh let me be the first to congratulate you my friend! It seems your process is coming to an end

What they want from you is a New Zealand police certificate. I believe they are asking for one because the one you sent them in the beginning has expired and they want a new one. (that's in case you became a mass murdered during these months hehe :D :D )

So check this out and run fast. You must send this one in no later by the date mentioned. Here is the info how to obtain one: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/new-zealand.asp

Also in this email they are actually informing you that your interview has been waived you lucky dog ;D

you do not need to send a passport. Don't get confused! Just stick to what they are asking you. If you are from NZ then you are from a Visa exempt country so there is no need to stamp your passport!

Now. Once you have the Police certificate in your hands go to this site which is the Sydney Case Specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney and follow the instructions and send them a message and ask them where to send the Police Certificate because I believe that you have to send the original document. But if you can send a scan then you may send it through this site along with your message as an attachment.
Or you may join the Sydney thread here in the forum and some more experienced members can guide you where to send it.

I am surprised they did not inform you where to send it in this email.

If you do the above you are A1 ok

One last word. Although we at some other VO's seem to have a long wait I must tell you that I am very very happy for you. Nothing was moving this summer and these are great news.

All the best

Keep in touch so we know how you're doing

Tom

anskuhh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
VAN
Category........
Visa Office......
SYD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2013
messenger said:
Hey anskuhh let me be the first to congratulate you my friend! It seems your process is coming to an end.
What they want from you is a New Zealand police certificate. I believe they are asking for one because the one you sent them in the beginning has expired and they want a new one. (that's in case you became a mass murdered during these months hehe :D :D )

So check this out and run fast. You must send this one in no later by the date mentioned. Here is the info how to obtain one: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/new-zealand.asp

Also in this email they are actually informing you that your interview has been waived you lucky dog ;D

you do not need to send a passport. Don't get confused! Just stick to what they are asking you. If you are from NZ then you are from a Visa exempt country so there is no need to stamp your passport!

Now. Once you have the Police certificate in your hands go to this site which is the Sydney Case Specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney and follow the instructions and send them a message and ask them where to send the Police Certificate because I believe that you have to send the original document. But if you can send a scan then you may send it through this site along with your message as an attachment.
Or you may join the Sydney thread here in the forum and some more experienced members can guide you where to send it.

I am surprised they did not inform you where to send it in this email.

If you do the above you are A1 ok

One last word. Although we at some other VO's seem to have a long wait I must tell you that I am very very happy for you. Nothing was moving this summer and these are great news.

All the best

Keep in touch so we know how you're doing

Tom
Thank u sooooo much for your super fast reply!! I've sent them the forms and passport copy, now all i can do i wait (fingers crossed) ;D
Thanks so much for your kind words, I can't believe they are actually processing my application, feels so unreal! It's been a long long summer and hopefully this will be the last thing they need :D good luck everyone!!

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has Any body Made an Application Online CIC, In Sao Paulo Consulate . For Work Permit In The Month Of March.
If Yes Then PLease Let Me Know How Is The Process Going On Or They Have Asked you Do.
Any Info Is Appricated. :)