+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
fandv said:
Guys I have a very bad news!

Before I go on with my story: basically my package was placed in a large box (think of a large shoebox), in it were:

1 envelope containing sponsor's forms and supporting documents

1 envelope containing sponsored person's forms and supporting documents

A clear plastic bag containing huge amount of relationship proofs

A CIC agent from CPC-M directly called me a few minutes ago, to confirm that she had my parcel, and told me that she "found no applications"! Which means, that the 2 envelopes are somehow missing (even though we did put them in the box)..........VERY strange!

No wonder there's no AOR!

The good news is: she got all of the relationship proofs!

So now we have to redo all the forms, get a new police certificate for my wife, because she's not sure whether Singapore would accept copies of those.

Copies of Option C and employment letter are acceptable, though.

*Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
I am sorry to hear this fandv.
This is reeaaaally strange!!!
How can they lose only a part of the package and keep the others?? I don't really get it!!

Anyway, I would say at least they got the relationship proofs which are harder (or maybe not possible) to duplicate.
And at least now you have an idea on where you are at, and you got out of that limbo of waiting for something to hear.
I wish you the best in getting all these documents.

:)

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
CPC-M: None. Singapore: 25 Apr 2013
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
2nd request: 5 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
1st: 12 Dec 2012. 2nd: 11 Feb 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2014 and also e-CAS changed to "In Process" on that day. Passport got to Singapore: 12 Mar '14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on eCAS: 12 April 2014. Visa n COPR issued 8 April 2014, received 16 May 2014.
LANDED..........
20 May 2014. PR card arrived on 29 July 2014.
Buffy2323 said:
OH NO!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear this. Did the officer say anything about trying to find it? Obviously if it was mailed with everything in there and they got part of it then the rest of it has to be there somewhere???? You are taking this so much better than I would be. We do all of this work and it's unacceptable that they can just lose packets and parts of packets like that. :(

Please keep us posted and let us know how it all goes from here on out.
Yes she said she did try to talk to the mailroom staff to check, and personally inspected the box, and she said she did not find those 2 envelopes!! =( very, very bizarre......unbelievable...

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
fandv said:

Before I go on with my story: basically my package was placed in a large box (think of a large shoebox), in it were:

A CIC agent from CPC-M directly called me a few minutes ago, to confirm that she had my parcel, and told me that she "found no applications"! Which means, that the 2 envelopes are somehow missing (even though we did put them in the box)..........VERY strange!

So now we have to redo all the forms, get a new police certificate for my wife, because she's not sure whether Singapore would accept copies of those.

Oh my god!! how can that happen?! They should search harder and find out where the envelopes are!! Obviously someone took them out from the box already!

So sorry to hear this. All the best for you fandv, try to hang in there!

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2014 and also e-CAS changed to "In Process" on that day. Passport got to Singapore: 12 Mar '14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on eCAS: 12 April 2014. Visa n COPR issued 8 April 2014, received 16 May 2014.
LANDED..........
Iay said:
I am sorry to hear this fandv.
This is reeaaaally strange!!!
How can they lose only a part of the package and keep the others?? I don't really get it!!

Anyway, I would say at least they got the relationship proofs which are harder (or maybe not possible) to duplicate.
And at least now you have an idea on where you are at, and you got out of that limbo of waiting for something to hear.
I wish you the best in getting all these documents.

:)
Exactly!!!!!! We put everything in ONE single box! And I decided to call my poor sleeping wife (2:30 am in Indonesia now) and she got shocked to hear this news and told me that she's 10000000000% sure the envelopes WERE in the box (we were both in the post office to mail), so I don't know...!! May be someone at the Vancouver customs opened the box to inspect the content of the box and forgot to put back the envelopes. Or may be someone at CPC-M somehow misplaced the envelopes...

Who knows...! =/

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
godisFin said:
Oh my god!! how can that happen?! They should search harder and find out where the envelopes are!! Obviously someone took them out from the box already!

So sorry to hear this. All the best for you fandv, try to hang in there!
Kiitos for the encouragement, godisFin!!

We're gonna have to redo the forms as quickly as possible.......

She did mention after the apps are resent, we're not gonna lose our queue and our application will somehow get express processing....well 2 months lost already.....grrr

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
fandv said:
Kiitos for the encouragement, godisFin!!

We're gonna have to redo the forms as quickly as possible.......

She did mention after the apps are resent, we're not gonna lose our queue and our application will somehow get express processing....well 2 months lost already.....grrr
At least it's good news that they will process you right away! Well, I think it's the least they can do for you guys after messing up so badly!!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
fandv said:

id
Really really bad fandv! How in the world could this have happened! Did they say how and in what condition was the box? Was it open? FCOL.
This is supposed to be a secure government service where things just don't go missing!
I hope you sort this out asap and get your app in the process. I wish to say to kick some buts if you could but right now your main concern is to get them new apps going!

Good luck my friend. I will pray for you!
Messenger

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
fandv said:

Oh No! This is just unacceptable. I can't believe this would happen. You are definitely taking this better than I would be and I hope you can get everything submitted soon. Thoughts are with you guys!!

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
messenger said:
Did they say how and in what condition was the box? Was it open? FCOL.
This is supposed to be a secure government service where things just don't go missing!
Yes like I suspected, may be a green alien from Pluto stole the 2 envelopes =( =( =(. 2 pairs of eyes (mine and my wife's) saw everything inside.....no reason they should disappear!

She wasn't sure about the box's condition...she is an actual immigration officer (from Mississauga) who doesn't work in the mailroom. She said in CIC, when a parcel arrives, the box/container is opened within 1 to 2 days, and the content is placed inside another (CIC's own) container, so she has absolutely no idea about the condition of my parcel, because she only has our relationship proofs inside their own container.

So I don't know...!! May be the mailroom staff somehow messed up and misplaced the envelopes!! =/

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Thank you to all who answered on my question about the CIC call center telephones!

Maybe my parcel did not have the same fate as our friend's fandv.
I doesn't make any sense to me why I don't have at least an AOR. Everyone else on our spreadsheet has got one. I am now almost certain that some bad thing have happened on mine as well.

Messenger

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
messenger said:
Thank you to all who answered on my question about the CIC call center telephones!

Maybe my parcel did not have the same fate as our friend's fandv.
I doesn't make any sense to me why I don't have at least an AOR. Everyone else on our spreadsheet has got one. I am now almost certain that some bad thing have happened on mine as well.

Messenger
Just be positive, Tom :)
Look at inhenyoranina, it took 40 days to get an AOR, but at least it got there with its complete content.
Hopefully you can get yours really soon.

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I really, really, really, really, really doubt that your parcel suffered from the same fate as mine, Tom... =) I'm very sure your AOR is coming very soon! Even if there's a problem, I bet it's a minor one. If I were you, I would do a quick check to ask whether they emailed you something recently (they can check from their computer). Strangely enough, despite having the barcode system in place, the CIC sometimes has people's email address wrong, causing the intended recipient to never receive the email...

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Iay said:
Just be positive, Tom :)
Look at inhenyoranina, it took 40 days to get an AOR, but at least it got there with its complete content.
Hopefully you can gets your really soon.
Yes you are right my friend. It's just that I have too many worries plaguing me lately and if at least i knew something about it I will bring back the smile on my face

Thanks

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fandv said:

Sorry to hear that our dear friend.
We have more positive vibes from all our members in this forum. All our prayers are with you for a quick resolution in your application.

If possible get an email from the CIC indicating that they did not receive your parcel. Just better to get in written as much as possible.

I would say the first thing is to send the application asap to CIC. But mean while get in written that they haven't gotten your application so it might or might not help you.