+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Line.a said:
Yeah haha I have no clue why, probably the flash player is needed. Sucks. But I guess it keeps my stress levels down I used to check it pretty much everyday having high hopes :)
Yeah... I have no idea what is needed. I'm not the computer nerd kind of person :p
I pretty much stopped checking ecas because of the strike. Maybe once a week when my hopes have reached the highest point I go check it just to have them coming crashing down again. :D what a life... Lol.

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
godisFin said:
Yeah... I have no idea what is needed. I'm not the computer nerd kind of person :p
I pretty much stopped checking ecas because of the strike. Maybe once a week when my hopes have reached the highest point I go check it just to have them coming crashing down again. :D what a life... Lol.
Haha neither.. Hence the iPad it's usually pretty easy to use. I bought my expensive laptop a couple years ago and it broke down.. Ugh lol! :) yeah same here it kind of keeps off the stress, right? I'm trying to focus on things such as exercising shaking off that frustration and try and live life normally. I feel terribly bad because of my boyfriend though he works his butt off trying to support the both of us and our puppy haha. Oh I hear ya. I wanna go home and see my family too it's been an lifetime since I last saw them all :)

gongdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Hey folks. I've applied outland sponsorship for my wife from Beijing (application received feb.1st). We got our PPR in March and on July 16th our e-cas was finally switched to "in process". Does anyone know exactly what "in process" means?

After five long years of being away, I have dreams of eating a Christmas turkey with my family and introducing my parents to my beloved wife and daughter. I also have nightmares of PAFSO and the cons still dawdling around and not receiving a word from the VO by that time. :'(

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
OZinON said:
Crossed the border and landed as a permanent resident ;D

It actually feels quite surreal! Im about to start work again and will not be able to keep up with the forum anymore so i just want to wish all those who are still racing to the finish line GOOD LUCK and i hope your immigration battles are soon over!

Much love to all those who helped me along the way!

Erryn xx
Congrats OZinON! :) Goodluck and Godbless... :)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
gongdi said:
Hey folks. I've applied outland sponsorship for my wife from Beijing (application received feb.1st). We got our PPR in March and on July 16th our e-cas was finally switched to "in process". Does anyone know exactly what "in process" means?

After five long years of being away, I have dreams of eating a Christmas turkey with my family and introducing my parents to my beloved wife and daughter. I also have nightmares of PAFSO and the cons still dawdling around and not receiving a word from the VO by that time. :'(
Hi gongdi and welcome to our thread

In process means that they are actually working on your wife's visa. Hopefully soon enough you will receive word with good news.

If you would like to join our spreadsheet and keep track of your progress along with others please return here the following

USERNAME
Visa Office
Medicals Done
Application Sent Date
App CPC-M received as per tracking
Stage 1 AOR
Sponsorship Approval
AOR from Visa Office
PPR

Regards

Tom

karlacurly

Aug 2, 2013
hi! i'm new in this forum, a Filipino... My partner (a PR) and I filed our application under conjugal sponsorship (same sex) last February at CPCM and the sponsorship was approved this April and said that they sent a letter of approval, but as of this date none was received. As i was reading several threads on this site I learned that you need to submit a copy of medical results together with the application package, which we failed to do. I am just wondering if this will be a cause for delay in the processing of visa application. It has been 3 mos and as today i have not received any updates from CEM about my application.

thanks!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
karlacurly said:
hi! i'm new in this forum, a Filipino... My partner (a PR) and I filed our application under conjugal sponsorship (same sex) last February at CPCM and the sponsorship was approved this April and said that they sent a letter of approval, but as of this date none was received. As i was reading several threads on this site I learned that you need to submit a copy of medical results together with the application package, which we failed to do. I am just wondering if this will be a cause for delay in the processing of visa application. It has been 3 mos and as today i have not received any updates from CEM about my application.

thanks!
karlacurly hello

As I asked you in the other thread I am asking you again? How do you know your sponsorship was approved? Did you call them, did you check e-cas? If as you say they approved the sponsor then they always send a letter of Approval either by snail mail or by email. One of either :)
Just in case check your Spam mail folder in your mailer program. Many members claim that some of their emails from CIC ended up there!.

Normally the medical report must be submitted with your applications. But I know many people in this forum that have sent it afterwards.

Let us know how it went

good luck
messenger

anskuhh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
VAN
Category........
Visa Office......
SYD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2013
Line.a said:
Haha neither.. Hence the iPad it's usually pretty easy to use. I bought my expensive laptop a couple years ago and it broke down.. Ugh lol! :) yeah same here it kind of keeps off the stress, right? I'm trying to focus on things such as exercising shaking off that frustration and try and live life normally. I feel terribly bad because of my boyfriend though he works his butt off trying to support the both of us and our puppy haha. Oh I hear ya. I wanna go home and see my family too it's been an lifetime since I last saw them all :)
OMG that sounds like my life, me sitting at home all day with the puppy while boyfriends works his butt off haha! I thought I was alone :D

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
anskuhh said:
OMG that sounds like my life, me sitting at home all day with the puppy while boyfriends works his butt off haha! I thought I was alone :D
Line.a said:
LOL. Well we don't have a puppy, but otherwise it matches ;) I try to go running every now and then to keep myself active, but it's been so hot that all I've done is watch tv inside! My life is so boring at this moment!!! I also wonder, how can I get myself back to work mode after doing nothing for so long?!? It's going to be hard!!
I was just thinking of flying back home for few weeks, but first I would have to win lottery or something :D

anskuhh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
VAN
Category........
Visa Office......
SYD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2013
godisFin said:
LOL. Well we don't have a puppy, but otherwise it matches ;) I try to go running every now and then to keep myself active, but it's been so hot that all I've done is watch tv inside! My life is so boring at this moment!!! I also wonder, how can I get myself back to work mode after doing nothing for so long?!? It's going to be hard!!
I was just thinking of flying back home for few weeks, but first I would have to win lottery or something :D
Haha awesome! About 6 months ago we decided to get a puppy to keep me busy aka not going insane haha, it has definitely worked but now the poor puppy has become as lazy as me! I've started cooking crazy meals and baking (ALOT!) so that also keeps me busy (and boyfriend happy)!
Yeah I have no idea how I'm supposed to start working 40+ hrs a week, getting up at 7 (instead at 10, or whenever I feel like getting up haha), it's gonna be tough..Yikes! Sydney started processing my visa about a week ago so I think I should start updating my resume and getting prepared! have you managed to make friends at all? I find it really difficult to meet people when money is tight and not much going on where I live :eek:

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
anskuhh said:
Most definitely not alone trust me. I have a friend who's in my spot too so it's kind of relieving to hear we are a few going through it. At least we have a puppy.. Gives us a responsibility :)

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
godisFin said:
Oh man you are SO right haha. You guys are Outland though, right? I am genuinely stuck with an inland application and I'm probably 5 months out of 14 or so I wanna work so bad lol!!! Yah work is going to be tough thank goodness for coffee and chocolate - equals energy! I am going to be beyond stoked to get my 1st paycheque! The lottery would just be the top of the ice cream hahaha I'd pass out probably. Money is so tight on man. Hot out? It's kind of chilly here in Calgary with rain all the time lol. :)

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
anskuhh said:
Haha awesome! About 6 months ago we decided to get a puppy to keep me busy aka not going insane haha, it has definitely worked but now the poor puppy has become as lazy as me! I've started cooking crazy meals and baking (ALOT!) so that also keeps me busy (and boyfriend happy)!
Yeah I have no idea how I'm supposed to start working 40+ hrs a week, getting up at 7 (instead at 10, or whenever I feel like getting up haha), it's gonna be tough..Yikes! Sydney started processing my visa about a week ago so I think I should start updating my resume and getting prepared! have you managed to make friends at all? I find it really difficult to meet people when money is tight and not much going on where I live :eek:
I have met a few friends throughout my past work visa but its pretty tough to find friends here due to the culture difference I'm thinking. I feel so lazy it's unreal. I have been unemployed since February this year and there is only so much you can do in one day lol. When are you guys expecting to land? I still have months to go boo hoo! I live outside Calgary so it can be super boring at times. I tend to sleep a lot lol

dalia refaat

Nov 19, 2012
Hi applicants , we are still deciding what is the best case senario for us "inland vs outland". simple question i have the visitor visa for 3 years and we wish to apply outland from canada, can i stay with my visitor visa for 6 months and then go back home and come back and stay another 6 months till i receive the landing (hopefully ) ?

when we looked into the inland process , we were advised that i can not leave the country until my initial approval stage 1 which is after an estimate time of 7-8 months now !

i guess outland is the way to go but question is can i stay with my husband in canada during that time ?

Thanks

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
dalia refaat said:
Hi applicants , we are still deciding what is the best case senario for us "inland vs outland". simple question i have the visitor visa for 3 years and we wish to apply outland from canada, can i stay with my visitor visa for 6 months and then go back home and come back and stay another 6 months till i receive the landing (hopefully ) ?

when we looked into the inland process , we were advised that i can not leave the country until my initial approval stage 1 which is after an estimate time of 7-8 months now !

i guess outland is the way to go but question is can i stay with my husband in canada during that time ?

Thanks
You can extend your stay as a visitor in Canada apply around 30 days before your current visa runs out and wait for a reply. You'd go on implied status if you haven't heard from them and you have received a confirmation about the extension. It costs 150 I believe but I'm not too sure. It all depends. Outland is the way to go if you're visa excempt and do not need a visa to enter Canada but inland you're able to stay in Canada but cannot leave until you get DM. You'd also need to apply for an open work permit along with the inland application which gives you implied status in Canada.