Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
lol july apps are getting MR, i think it's time to load the gun winterfox
Cannon barrel is ready lol ... i applied for my second BOWP yesterday .. if this keeps going on .. i might be in canada under bowp every year :p

Divine11

Dec 1, 2012
@ Winterfox my AOR recd on APRIL 4th 2013. I just called CIC and they said no matter where to send the file its been transferred to CPP Ottawa. Well they gave me some details I will share them soon if any one can get some update will be great news...

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Divine11 said:
@ Winterfox my AOR recd on APRIL 4th 2013. I just called CIC and they said no matter where to send the file its been transferred to CPP Ottawa. Well they gave me some details I will share them soon if any one can get some update will be great news...
yea let us know what details they gave u ...for Nasdi and ME there r still no updates

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Divine11 said:
@ Winterfox and Nasdi we are in same ship, Its Immigration we cant do anything except WAIT and WATCH :(
this i find scary...it shouldn't be like this at all, everything should be clear and easy to follow, not set in stone and all shadows and darkness. we should be able to get details and notes about our case, we should be able to know when they open it and what they do to our file. it isn't hard to make all that information available to the PA through the secure E-CAS.
they type it anyways on the file, why not make that available on ecas??

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
this i find scary...it shouldn't be like this at all, everything should be clear and easy to follow, not set in stone and all shadows and darkness. we should be able to get details and notes about our case, we should be able to know when they open it and what they do to our file. it isn't hard to make all that information available to the PA through the secure E-CAS.
they type it anyways on the file, why not make that available on ecas??
I dont man .. i think we do not have techniques to speeden the process nor can we questions the VO's delay. All we can do is what we do best right now

CRIB, CRY BE ANGRY AND ANNOYED ...

lol .. All we need to do is be patient and hope for the best and prepare for the worst

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
still nothing winterfox ?
i saw a post a few weeks ago where if you call cic and tell them you want to make a complaint, a representative contacts you back and tell you what is missing in your file, anyone know where i can find that thread ?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
still nothing winterfox ?
i saw a post a few weeks ago where if you call cic and tell them you want to make a complaint, a representative contacts you back and tell you what is missing in your file, anyone know where i can find that thread ?
No man nothing yet ...
But do u think filing a complaint against CIC is wise?

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
just a verbal one to get an answer....my GCMS came 2 months ago and i got the wrong ones, they said they would send me the new ones ASAP once they realized they made the mistake, it's been 3 weeks since their "asap"
i dont want a war with CIC, i just want some answers and see if i can maybe provide information that will set my file in motion

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Yea in ur case u should make a complaint tho... they promised and they didnt deliver

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
so um ATIP sent me a message and this is what it says: keep in mind this is about the GCMS i ordered on january 6th 2014

Good Afternoon,
Your file is currently in process. Please be advised that your file needs to be reviewed before it can be sent to you. We have asked that your file be processed on a priority basis. Please rest assured that we are working diligently to provide you with the requested information as soon as possible.
Best Regards,

so even GCMS notes need to be reviewed ?
That is ridiculous, I think most people working at ATIP or CPC customer service centres arent well trained to give out info which is correct.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
By the statements .. sounds like he is confusing your GCMS notes with ur actual PR file... but maybe he is referring to ur PR file itself.
You need to confirm with him