Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
winterfox, guess what...i just got my GCMS notes....and guess what...

NOTHING HAS STARTED.
This is really messed up man.. y r they keeping us hanging like this .,.

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
its a good / bad thing, at least it means it isn't under review required....but whats going on man, 13 months and they haven't started anything ?

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Hi guys u might know me.i am in the same
Boat but has been sailing for 15 months
Loll file is under review .i 've hired lawyer and he order visa notes
Visa notes are more informative and specific
I've order GCMS NOTES Twice but its still the same still under
Review the third one is coming soon and visa notes
Ordered by the lawyer.he said if they haven"t done anything
Then we can ask them to make a decision in 60 days
According to my lawyer they havent touch my file
If they had i would have gotton something ..

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
hmm so my boss got a call from immigration this morning asking him to confirm the duties on the job letter which he did of course, they also told him they would call me at some point as well

good news or no ?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Nasdi said:
hmm so my boss got a call from immigration this morning asking him to confirm the duties on the job letter which he did of course, they also told him they would call me at some point as well

good news or no ?
Good news, as they're still working on your application :) No news would be bad news :) Hang in there!

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
toby, they just opened my file lol, my gcms showed that nothing had started on february 21st, so i'm guessing they finally opened it and to accelerate things they just called my boss directly...why am i suddenly so happy and won't let go of my phone.....

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
toby, they just opened my file lol, my gcms showed that nothing had started on february 21st, so i'm guessing they finally opened it and to accelerate things they just called my boss directly...why am i suddenly so happy and won't let go of my phone.....
Nasdi .. what u mean they called ur boss

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
they called my boss at his office, i went to see him this morning for a project we're working on and he goes : oh by the way, immigration called me to confirm the duties i signed on your reference letter, and they said they would call you as well.
needless to say i stormed out really quick to sit at my desk in case they call my extension

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
they called my boss at his office, i went to see him this morning for a project we're working on and he goes : oh by the way, immigration called me to confirm the duties i signed on your reference letter, and they said they would call you as well.
needless to say i stormed out really quick to sit at my desk in case they call my extension
wow .. congrats man.. wheels r spinning now .. fingers crossed and emotions closed

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
i'm not gonna get my hopes up (even though i'm overly excited right now) but i'll just wait, this at least means they have a set of eyes on my file at the moment

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
um...hi....me again....:)

so yesterday immigration called my supervisor to ask about my duties and the reference letter he wrote me. my supervisor told me she insisted on the quest : Does he do computer repairs and maintenance ? so obviously my boss said yes as that is something we do as well.

I work as a computing lab consultant at the university of Ottawa, my main job is to assist students and staff / profs with their software, wireless, any computer issues, security and work with multiple software to ensure the whole school has working computers. i am not a technician but a consultant, if i cant figure out what's wrong with a computer THEN i send it to our technician....so i applied using noc 2171. however with the emphasis she put on the computer repair, i am scared she chooses to put me under NOC 2242 and claim my duties don't match the NOC code i provided...

they told my boss they were going to call me as well but i never received a call....
what do i do ? need some words...

PandFeb2013

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6 2013
AOR Received.
Mar 21 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med - Dec 5 2013 / RPRF_Bio - Dec 6 2013
Hi all,

After long wait, finally received passport request yesterday night.

lithium002

Nov 11, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/07/2013
Doc's Request.
Aug/22/2013
AOR Received.
Mar/19/2013
Med's Request
Dec/01/2013
Med's Done....
Dec/09/2013
Passport Req..
Mar/13/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar/26/2014
LANDED..........
Mar/30/2014
PandFeb2013 said:
Hi all,

After long wait, finally received passport request yesterday night.
Congrats!

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
Winterfox said:
I dont man .. i think we do not have techniques to speeden the process nor can we questions the VO's delay. All we can do is what we do best right now

CRIB, CRY BE ANGRY AND ANNOYED ...

lol .. All we need to do is be patient and hope for the best and prepare for the worst
hi winter fox I m also same boat second time I sent gcms request let see