+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 Applications!!!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meo_02 said:
I am planning to do my medical exam even before cic requests it. I'm not sure if this is a good idea though. I'm single with no dependents on my application. Anybody here planning to do the same or has done it? Or should I just wait till cic requests it? Comments and suggestions is very welcome. Thanks
There is an entire threat dedicated to advanced medicals... Look it up. Not very old.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Andy2109 said:
If all docs in order, you will have to wait till you get your AOR. After your application goes into the system, you can query using your client ID and see the 'Application Received' status.
Hi Andy2109

I am also looking at possibilities of filing under same NOC code that of yours. Since yours is CEC, i belive you already worked for min 1 year fulltime right? is the employer the same with you worked?

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
goodmrng1947 said:
Hi Andy2109

I am also looking at possibilities of filing under same NOC code that of yours. Since yours is CEC, i belive you already worked for min 1 year fulltime right? is the employer the same with you worked?
Yes. I have gained 1 year of exp. (full time - 40 hours a week) under 2171 with the same employer.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Andy2109 said:
Yes. I have gained 1 year of exp. (full time - 40 hours a week) under 2171 with the same employer.
oh ok, was it PGWP or you entered canada based on work permit? i intend to take a similar route of CEC for canadian PR,
any suggestions?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Hello fellow CEC applicants.
I received my AOR number via email on March 27th.
My application reached Nova Scotia on Feb 18th.
Now fingers crossed for all of us and hope they speeden the CEC process 8)
Does anybody know where we need to send additional documents incase we need to in future?

thank u all

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Winterfox said:
Does anybody know where we need to send additional documents incase we need to in future?

thank u all
WinterFox,
Congrats i believe you will have to send those to Nova Scotia address,
which way you got CEC? PGWP ?

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
Hi Winterfox - If might want to add your details to the February,2013-spreadsheet !

Winterfox said:

thank u all

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
goodmrng1947 - I believe that its not NS where we need to send additional docs... I thinks its Ottawa but I do not know their address etc. Can some experienced person here pls tell me.

Sara - where is the spreadsheet for entering my PR timeline data?

I am also taking another risk, I will be applying for my Bridging open work permit even though im unemployed.
Heres my scene, I studied for a year GBC in 2010, then worked for 1 year on a post grad permit then left my job as I wasn't able to get an LMO, so I joined another firm which did give me an LMO last march, unfortunately I was laid off in September last year so im practically unemployed since then, hence im taking my chances with the BOWP and putting in a letter for the case processing officer to analyze my case.
I really cant go on being unemployed and wait till I get my PR inorder to enter back into the job market...
SO RISK IS ALL I CAN TAKE NOW AS I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO LOSE

Thanks guys

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Winterfox said:
goodmrng1947 - I believe that its not NS where we need to send additional docs... I thinks its Ottawa but I do not know their address etc. Can some experienced person here pls tell me.

Sara - where is the spreadsheet for entering my PR timeline data?

I am also taking another risk, I will be applying for my Bridging open work permit even though im unemployed.
Heres my scene, I studied for a year GBC in 2010, then worked for 1 year on a post grad permit then left my job as I wasn't able to get an LMO, so I joined another firm which did give me an LMO last march, unfortunately I was laid off in September last year so im practically unemployed since then, hence im taking my chances with the BOWP and putting in a letter for the case processing officer to analyze my case.
I really cant go on being unemployed and wait till I get my PR inorder to enter back into the job market...
SO RISK IS ALL I CAN TAKE NOW AS I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO LOSE

Thanks guys
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Scan and send docs (other than police certificates)

OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Thanks Andy2109

Appreciate your help

Can someone send me the link to the FEB Application tracker?

Thanks

PandFeb2013

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6 2013
AOR Received.
Mar 21 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med - Dec 5 2013 / RPRF_Bio - Dec 6 2013
Hi. This is my first post though I have been following the thread since I applied. My application was received on Feb 11 and I received my AOR on Feb 21. Application status shows "Application Received". I have also updated my details in the spread sheet. This forum has been really helpful. Good luck to all of us!!

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
PandFeb2013 said:
Hi. This is my first post though I have been following the thread since I applied. My application was received on Feb 11 and I received my AOR on Feb 21. Application status shows "Application Received". I have also updated my details in the spread sheet. This forum has been really helpful. Good luck to all of us!!
HOW COME U GOT AOR IN 10 DAYS .............SO FAST .................GOOD LUCK

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
Are you sure these are your timelines?

Application Received: Feb 11,2013
AOR received: Feb 21,2013

PandFeb2013 said: