10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
KJG said:
fingers crossed for your Deficieint...hopefully once they receive the additional x-ray things will move very fast for you!! when did you order your gmsc notes? did you land up waiting the standard 30 days????
Yes, it took exactly 30 days for me.

thisdj1

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 13th 2012
Med's Done....
FEB 2012
hey does anyone no how long it takes to get through the Toronto airport when you show them your visa documents?

my hubby his permnant residancy and s coming tomorrow.

he is still working in the Uk and wilbe coming backwords and forwards every couple of months do you think that will be a problem? thanks

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
thisdj1 said:
hey does anyone no how long it takes to get through the Toronto airport when you show them your visa documents?

my hubby his permnant residancy and s coming tomorrow.

he is still working in the Uk and wilbe coming backwords and forwards every couple of months do you think that will be a problem? thanks
it will probably depend on how much he had to declare coming into Canada......I would assume the more you have the longer it takes!!

roze123

Jun 12, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
AOR Received.
07-05-2012
File Transfer...
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
October 31, 2012
Passport Req..
December 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan/Feb 2013 hopefully IA
LANDED..........
hopefully soon IA
FK22 said:
is there a way then to find out if they recieved the application in the VO????
hello FK22, have you applied as a british national or pakitani?

Yasmine_GRL

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
23-05-2012 (Medical Examination, sent 01-06-2012); 04-04-2013 (updated information/documents)
Nomination.....
28-08-2012 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
16-02-2012 (Ecas)
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012; 19-07-2013
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
Well, we got the AOR for February in August :D ThunderSoul, fingers crossed for you :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
If you have the B4 done, it doesn't take longer if you have a lot of stuff. Landing is fast but there are multiple steps. It more depends on the lines.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Hello All,

Our online status page shows that " A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision "

How it takes to get a passport now ?

Our visa office is New Delhi.

thanks

godisgreat4all

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have applied for my Pr in Family Class, My wife sponsored me, she is a PR holder in Canada. But basically she is from Pakistan.My application was refused because my wife had a previous marriage and according to ND immigration the divorce papaer she has is not proper so from that point our marriage is not also invalid.

So they suggested to get the proper paper by applying for Divorce and then remarry in India. After that submit a new application. But for that need her x husband to signature which is not possible because we dont know where he is right now. Not at least in Pakistan. They had this divorce in 2007 in Pakistan since then they are living separately.

If we cant file the new divorce then we can remarry and apply as spousal sponsorship.

So I decided to apply as a commonlaw partner,

Can I apply as commonlaw?

My question is does a commonlaw relationship require a divorce certificate or separation from ex relation?

How to proove my wife's separation if requires?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat4all said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for my Pr in Family Class, My wife sponsored me, she is a PR holder in Canada. But basically she is from Pakistan.My application was refused because my wife had a previous marriage and according to ND immigration the divorce papaer she has is not proper so from that point our marriage is not also invalid.

So they suggested to get the proper paper by applying for Divorce and then remarry in India. After that submit a new application. But for that need her x husband to signature which is not possible because we dont know where he is right now. Not at least in Pakistan. They had this divorce in 2007 in Pakistan since then they are living separately.

If we cant file the new divorce then we can remarry and apply as spousal sponsorship.

So I decided to apply as a commonlaw partner,

Can I apply as commonlaw?

My question is does a commonlaw relationship require a divorce certificate or separation from ex relation?

How to proove my wife's separation if requires?
Check with a lawyer...they can get the proper divorce for a husband that you cannot find the whereabouts
I am not sure if you can apply under common law in Pakistan. Some countries donot approve of common law (check first)

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
RE: Common Law Application . . . Another forum member posted a similar dilemma a little while back. I won't search for it now, but the overall "jist" of that thread was "YES" you can. The experts from that thread might throw in their two cents soon.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truesmile said:
RE: Common Law Application . . . Another forum member posted a similar dilemma a little while back. I won't search for it now, but the overall "jist" of that thread was "YES" you can. The experts from that thread might throw in their two cents soon.
Do they accept in Pakistan common law? I do not know!

godisgreat4all

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
I am not saying applying commonlaw in Pakistan, I will apply common law in Canada because my wife is in Cnada for last 5 years.

I want to know

1) I am living 6 months apart from her, but We lived together continuosly for 15 months so Can i apply the common law in canada?

2) As my wife had a previous marriage, but can not get the proper divorce paper because her x husband is not in Pakistan and we dont know where he is. But she is living separately for 5 years from her x husband. So do we need to give the evidence of that separation.?

3) If yes then how to give the proof of separation?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat4all said:
I am not saying applying commonlaw in Pakistan, I will apply common law in Canada because my wife is in Cnada for last 5 years.

I want to know

1) I am living 6 months apart from her, but We lived together continuosly for 15 months so Can i apply the common law in canada?

2) As my wife had a previous marriage, but can not get the proper divorce paper because her x husband is not in Pakistan and we dont know where he is. But she is living separately for 5 years from her x husband. So do we need to give the evidence of that separation.?

3) If yes then how to give the proof of separation?
Consider the difficulty to convince them that you both as Pakistanian are in a common law which does not reflect your culture/religion back-ground