+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2021 AOR - Montreal office

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
Oh really Agent said that? That seems true as there are some members in this forum who didn’t receive any update and got Portal email directly
Yah I luckily met a talkative guy in that call. He kindly provided me more info re Montreal VO. Now I think they are processing around Feb 25 cases.

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
I’m feb 15th, no update after medical passed
Usually cases with dependent, more than one work experience, frequent travel will take longer. Also Montreal takes a large portion of that CRS75 batch, likely for them to process for a while. But in general starting from 2021 (i.e. AOR after 2021), processing time is much faster, average less than 6 months.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Usually cases with dependent, more than one work experience, frequent travel will take longer. Also Montreal takes a large portion of that CRS75 batch, likely for them to process for a while. But in general starting from 2021 (i.e. AOR after 2021), processing time is much faster, average less than 6 months.
Luckily I have no dependent and no foreign experience. But I do have a peace bond. Maybe that’s why. I’m not sure though coz last time I called they told me not to worry as they will just make sure I have no convictions or other charges except the ones that were dropped

Mndnmrlt

Mar 10, 2021
Congratulations
Please tell us your VO was Montreal??
If yes can you tell if you got any updates?
Like when did you get portal email or any other updates?
Hello,

my local VO was Montreal
I didn't have any update until last week : I got a ghost update and called IRCC on friday, they said everything was passed.
I got a call this morning to confirm I was in Canada.
I received E-COPR email from montreal just after the call

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello,

my local VO was Montreal
I didn't have any update until last week : I got a ghost update and called IRCC on friday, they said everything was passed.
I got a call this morning to confirm I was in Canada.
I received E-COPR email from montreal just after the call
Oh that’s great.

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
AOR 2.28 Montreal. RCMP requested and submitted in March and no any other update. Yesterday RCMP status turned to N/A. Today called IRCC - all passed. Will just wait for the CoPR

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
AOR 2.28 Montreal. RCMP requested and submitted in March and no any other update. Yesterday RCMP status turned to N/A. Today called IRCC - all passed. Will just wait for the CoPR
1. For Ghost update. Do we get email? And nothing change in CIC account? Is this Ghost update?

2. and when you called CIC and they said that everything is passed. Were you or are you able to see that in cic account as well or CIC account is still same?
Just figuring out if Call centres have more info or same as CIC account.
As when i call an automated system says whatever is in your online account our agents have same info

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
1. For Ghost update. Do we get email? And nothing change in CIC account? Is this Ghost update?

2. and when you called CIC and they said that everything is passed. Were you or are you able to see that in cic account as well or CIC account is still same?
Just figuring out if Call centres have more info or same as CIC account.
As when i call an automated system says whatever is in your online account our agents have same info
1. for ghost update we don't get email or update in CIC account (that is why we call it 'ghost'). I didn't received any ghost update but an email saying RCMP received and under review, and also CIC account shows it is under review and changed to N/A status quickly after the under review status.
2. no I can't see it. I guess CIC will update when I receive the CoPR.
Call centre has more detailed info than CIC account, Call centre shows you what GCMS notes have (e.g. is R10 passed, which office you file is processed, is PCC from each country passed, is security from each country passed etc.)

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
1. for ghost update we don't get email or update in CIC account (that is why we call it 'ghost'). I didn't received any ghost update but an email saying RCMP received and under review, and also CIC account shows it is under review and changed to N/A status quickly after the under review status.
2. no I can't see it. I guess CIC will update when I receive the CoPR.
Call centre has more detailed info than CIC account, Call centre shows you what GCMS notes have (e.g. is R10 passed, which office you file is processed, is PCC from each country passed, is security from each country passed etc.)
Oh Thank you for this information. I wish you will get your COPR soon and PR card as well.

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
Oh Thank you for this information. I wish you will get your COPR soon and PR card as well.
Thank you bro you too!
Just FYI, when call IRCC, NEVER enter your UCI, you will never get to the agent in this way.
Just wait until it says “to better assist you XXXXX” then quickly press 320 and you will be transferred to agent (sometimes it tells you the line is busy, just call later using the same way)

Reactions: Abhis2213

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Thank you bro you too!
Just FYI, when call IRCC, NEVER enter your UCI, you will never get to the agent in this way.
Just wait until it says “to better assist you XXXXX” then quickly press 320 and you will be transferred to agent (sometimes it tells you the line is busy, just call later using the same way)
Thanks i will try calling in couple of days again.