+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2021 AOR - Montreal office

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Feb 2021 AOR, CEC inland (simple case- study and work in Canada since 18, Did not stay outside Canada more than 6 month)
Criminality started,
Eligibility & Security not started
VO is Montreal, I heard that it is very slow...
Anyone?

RNathan

May 18, 2020
Feb 2021 AOR, CEC inland (simple case- study and work in Canada since 18, Did not stay outside Canada more than 6 month)
Criminality started,
Anyone?
Hi my vo is Montreal as well. Aor March 7 cec inland with a dependent... Status same as yours..they even asked for rcmp check for my dependent.

Any updates from ur end??

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Criminality started,
Anyone?
Hi,

Same here. FEB 2021 AOR CEC INLAND VO is Montreal. Do you answer "Yes" to any Stat Questions, since I am trying to figure out since it seems like most of FEB AOR were sent to VO Montreal...

Reactions: lovepreq

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Same here , Montréal vo , feb 2021 aor , living in Canada since I am 18.
Hi,
Same here live in Canada since I 18 but I got a visa refuse once when I was 17 to travel to France, so my file was in Montreal.

May I ask if you answer "Yes" to any Stat Questions? Since Legal Facon once said that most complicated cases with dependants or if you answer yes to any stat questions, then there is a high chance your file was sent to VO Montreal. I am trying to figure it out since it seems like most of FEB AOR were sent to VO Montreal...

Mndnmrlt

Mar 10, 2021
Hi,
Same here live in Canada since I 18 but I got a visa refuse once when I was 17 to travel to France, so my file was in Montreal.

May I ask if you answer "Yes" to any Stat Questions? Since Legal Facon once said that most complicated cases with dependants or if you answer yes to any stat questions, then there is a high chance your file was sent to VO Montreal. I am trying to figure it out since it seems like most of FEB AOR were sent to VO Montreal...
I dont remember answering "yes"... I can't find my complete application.

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
I dont remember answering "yes"... I can't find my complete application.
Thank you. That's weird since if you didn't say yes then your case is pretty simple. Maybe things change since Covid then. I did answer yes in one of the stat questions as I said about my application to France tourist visa before I applied to come to Canada for study.

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi my vo is Montreal as well. Aor March 7 cec inland with a dependent... Status same as yours..they even asked for rcmp check for my dependent.

Hello, I submitted rcmp with my ITA. I think it's a good sign they asked for more details, at least they are reviewing your documents. I dont have any update since then.

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi,

Hello, I did not answer any "yes". I don't think all cases that sent to Montreal were complexed. Mine is very simple. CEC inland, study & work in Canada since 18 years old, no dependent. I was surprised that so many Feb applications were sent to Montreal.

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Criminality started,
Anyone?
hello same here ...in canada since 18 never went back and work for 16 months... VO is Montreal...
did you got any update recently??

Dani@123

Star Member
May 14, 2021

I am in same boat, asked RCMP for dependent, When did you applied for RCMP report & how long it took to get the RCMP report?