+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2021 AOR - Montreal office

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I quite didn't get your question. What's a stat question?
It means if when you were filling your application, at any moment you answered "yes" to any yes or no question (e.g have you been arrested before, have you had a visa refusal before type of question)

caioresende

Jul 19, 2021
It means if when you were filling your application, at any moment you answered "yes" to any yes or no question (e.g have you been arrested before, have you had a visa refusal before type of question)
But I was requested a criminal doc from the Netherlands where I lived there in 2012-13

Jul 21, 2021
Hi,can anyone please tell. I have applied for my PR in Feb 2021 through PNP. My file is in Sydney visa office. Can anyone please tell me how much time they gonna take . It is almost 6 months and I haven't done anything. My eligibility and criminality are passed. How much more time for PR.

Alexius H

Jul 19, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
I just checked my G note that I requested almost a month ago and I found like below,
- Eligibility passed
- Security
- Criminality passed
- Medical passed
- Info sharing complete
- Final approved
- Copr not started

My Aor was Feb,18 and primary office is Montreal.

Reactions: JamTur

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I just checked my G note that I requested almost a month ago and I found like below,
- Eligibility passed
- Security
- Criminality passed
- Medical passed
- Info sharing complete
- Final approved
- Copr not started

My Aor was Feb,18 and primary office is Montreal.
Well if Final Approved means your PR is approved, congratulations. I wish you get your copr soon.

how much time it took to getGCMS notes?

Alexius H

Jul 19, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Well if Final Approved means your PR is approved, congratulations. I wish you get your copr soon.

how much time it took to getGCMS notes?
Thank you!
And I applied for my G note on June 19th.
Hope you will get good news soon too.

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
AOR 2.28, Montreal VO. RCMP requested & submitted in March, this morning received email saying "July 26, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." and then quickly changed to 'Not applicable', Suppose now Criminality passed. An call center agent once told me Montreal don't provide detailed updates but often give a 'big update' at the end. So for majority of Montreal files it is common to find criminality/background/eligibility etc is under process for a long time.

Last edited:

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
AOR 2.28, Montreal VO. RCMP requested & submitted in March, this morning received email saying "July 26, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". An call center agent once told me Montreal don't provide detailed updates but often give a 'big update' at the end. So for majority of files it is common to find criminality is under process for a long time.
Oh really Agent said that? That seems true as there are some members in this forum who didn’t receive any update and got Portal email directly