Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Reactions: Batabata

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Aor-feb16
Vo-montreal
No update after that...medical passed and biometric updated march 3rd...my friends with aor feb 24,28 already got copr but with different visa office
Looks like you got your copr already?? Congratulations! This cheers us up!!!!

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Congratulations, Any GU? Any idea about when security started and completed?
Sorry, I did not have any access to my account since my agent used the same password for all client's login info. But nothing had started except criminality when I called Ircc agent and ordered the GCMS notes in late May

Reactions: tph058

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Sorry, I did not have any access to my account since my agent used the same password for all client's login info. But nothing had started except criminality when I called Ircc agent and ordered the GCMS notes in late May
Hi,

May I ask if you know/can share what's VO sent you the portal link ?. I don't know if the local visa office (where you live) will take care of that duty or the primary VO does. Thank you.

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hello All, I received the below mentioned email on June 29, 2021 (My timeline in signature), I replied on same day, when can I expect next communication from IRCC? I received this email from "ONTWindsor.Landings@cic.gc.ca"

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada, and based on our records, you are now in Canada. As a result, your application has been selected for a virtual confirmation of permanent resident (PR) status. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC had to stop some in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. However, the Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business.

Please respond to this message to confirm if you are physically in Canada now. Your response will be used to determine if you are eligible to be confirmed as a PR. You will receive more information later about obtaining your first PR card.

KNCN

Jan 9, 2021
Hi All,

AOR - 6th March
Medical - 22nd March - passed
Biometrics - Number updated - not required
Eligibility :- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check :- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Visa Office :- Montreal
I called IRCC today and the agent informed that the BG check & Eligibility has not started yet.

Its been 4 months their hasn't been any progress in my file.

Anyone sailing in the same boat? Please share your experiences with Montreal Visa Office.

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi All,

AOR - 6th March
Medical - 22nd March - passed
Biometrics - Number updated - not required
Eligibility :- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check :- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Visa Office :- Montreal
I called IRCC today and the agent informed that the BG check & Eligibility has not started yet.

Its been 4 months their hasn't been any progress in my file.

Anyone sailing in the same boat? Please share your experiences with Montreal Visa Office.
Same thing with me . Just my AOR is 1 March and biometric and medical passed is 16 march.