+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2019 ITA

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
I will upload degree certificate, and ECA report. (As same file) you?
As IELTS will go it's separate place holder. Also, do any of you guys have to submit common-law declaration form? If yes, are you providing your Canadian address or home country?

Ansh_D

Feb 24, 2019
Hi, I have been working for same company since last 7 years but in different roles and in different locations. Have been in Canada since last 2 years with same company but on intra company transfer. Any idea, if I should be mentioning this as a single work experience or separate them based on roles.

On seperating, my personalized checklist now shows 4 different areas to upload docs. And it’s one offer letter in all now . Should I merge them all to one ☝

Reactions: Kranthi_Kumar_M

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, I have been working for same company since last 7 years but in different roles and in different locations. Have been in Canada since last 2 years with same company but on intra company transfer. Any idea, if I should be mentioning this as a single work experience or separate them based on roles.

On seperating, my personalized checklist now shows 4 different areas to upload docs. And it’s one offer letter in all now . Should I merge them all to one ☝
Hey. I had similar issue. I worked for Canadian employer part-time then full-time. Also showed two spaces to upload docs. What I did, in my work experience section just left full-time info (as I'm claiming 1 year CA experience) and that part-time bit moved to personal history. In my job reference letter, my employer included all positions (part-time then full-time)... So, in your case I would just move info to personal history and upload 1 reference letter for this company with all details (all postiions, etc).

Reactions: Ansh_D

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi everyone! Received an ITA on Feb 20th 2019. CRS : 480. I started filling the application - in the "Application details" section there are two questions regarding the state/province I intend to stay. I don't have any job offer and unsure about which state I would move to. Will it be a problem if I don't move to the state that I select? (It is a required field and there is no option that says 'Any' or 'All') Please advise!! :)
And don't think it matters. If you don't have PNP then you can move anywhere except Quebec. So doesn;t really matter what province you select...

Ansh_D

Feb 24, 2019
Hey. I had similar issue. I worked for Canadian employer part-time then full-time. Also showed two spaces to upload docs. What I did, in my work experience section just left full-time info (as I'm claiming 1 year CA experience) and that part-time bit moved to personal history. In my job reference letter, my employer included all positions (part-time then full-time)... So, in your case I would just move info to personal history and upload 1 reference letter for this company with all details (all postiions, etc).
Thanks Mate... You make sense actually,
So I am thinking, I ll say I am working for this company since 2011 till date with Canadian experience right on top???

Will it work... I collected reference letters for all Canadian experience on letter head and rest other roles over email from managers. If I club them all, should be the way to go forward.

Thanks, Ansh

Ansh_D

Feb 24, 2019
And don't think it matters. If you don't have PNP then you can move anywhere except Quebec. So doesn;t really matter what province you select...
True that... select any province you like... You’re free to move between provinces rightly quoted above except Quebec.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks Mate... You make sense actually,
So I am thinking, I ll say I am working for this company since 2011 till date with Canadian experience right on top???

Will it work... I collected reference letters for all Canadian experience on letter head and rest other roles over email from managers. If I club them all, should be the way to go forward.

Thanks, Ansh
Yes. Because I'm also applying with my spouse, we included spouse's work experience in "Work Experience" section and system asked to upload job references for spouse. Even though spouse only has foreign work experience, 0 Canadian. so it gives us 0 points. What we did, we deleted spouse's work experience from "Work experience" section and jsut moved to personal history. This way, system doesn't asks to submit reference letters but you also declaring all info about your past (so, there;s no misrepresentaiton). I did the same for my Canadian work experience. Just left 1 year in "Work experience" to get points, and rest moved to personal history. So in your case.. I would just include dates for how much years you claim (1, 2, or 3) and rest put as smaller bits in personal history. But in job reference make sure ALL positions are included. those small bits + years you claiming in work history section.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Is there anyone else who has to fill common-law declaration form? I'm not sure what's the process with it. Also, in my application I put that I want to share details about my application with my partner who is under same application. (I made my spouse a representative) then deleted... Because it's easier for us to track our application with my login details. Do you guys think I should mention this in my LOE? As they will see that I deleted representative info which was my partner.. Or just ignore this? I'm just extremely anxious about this crap. :D

Ansh_D

Feb 24, 2019
Hi,

If someone can help me answer one more question here-

My current work permit is expiring on 27-March-2019, while my company has already filed Work Permit Extension with the authorities and i do have the submission letter along with the Application Number. I will be continuing to work here, however, the Experience letter that my company has provided does not mention Assignment Duration which I think they are right in not mentioning, as we are still awaiting decision on my extension from the IRCC.

I did mention Arranged Employment earlier, but, now I am confused, if I should be removing it altogether. I do have an email from my Manager stating, they have requested for an extension as I am required to continue working here until the end of my Project (1 year from now)..

Any suggestions!

Thanks, Ansh

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi,

If someone can help me answer one more question here-

My current work permit is expiring on 27-March-2019, while my company has already filed Work Permit Extension with the authorities and i do have the submission letter along with the Application Number. I will be continuing to work here, however, the Experience letter that my company has provided does not mention Assignment Duration which I think they are right in not mentioning, as we are still awaiting decision on my extension from the IRCC.

I did mention Arranged Employment earlier, but, now I am confused, if I should be removing it altogether. I do have an email from my Manager stating, they have requested for an extension as I am required to continue working here until the end of my Project (1 year from now)..

Any suggestions!

Thanks, Ansh
Hey, I'm really not sure. But I would mention all the details and also explain situation in letter of explanation. I guess it's always better to give more details and explain things. I'm also struggling with my application... Massive anxiety about NOC and responsibilities...

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
It does not matter. You will get points for your education based on your ECA and you will get points for your work experience based on your reference letters and the NOC.

IRCC clearly states: "The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."
Tnq @legalfalcon ,it gave me a moral boost.
i hope everything goes well with my process.
Do i need to explain anything about my education and other stuff in letter of explanation?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Tnq @legalfalcon ,it gave me a moral boost.
i hope everything goes well with my process.
Do i need to explain anything about my education and other stuff in letter of explanation?
You don't need to explain any thing. The ECA will get you points for the education and your work ref job duties and NoC selection will get you the points for the work.

Its as simple as that. If there is any confusion or something that is not clear needs explanation.

Reactions: ven289

Ansh_D

Feb 24, 2019
Hey, I'm really not sure. But I would mention all the details and also explain situation in letter of explanation. I guess it's always better to give more details and explain things. I'm also struggling with my application... Massive anxiety about NOC and responsibilities...
Thanks again.. And yes, this application seems to be like a never ending process...

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi everyone! Received an ITA on Feb 20th 2019. CRS : 480. I started filling the application - in the "Application details" section there are two questions regarding the state/province I intend to stay. I don't have any job offer and unsure about which state I would move to. Will it be a problem if I don't move to the state that I select? (It is a required field and there is no option that says 'Any' or 'All') Please advise!! :)
To the best of my understanding, as long as you are not nominated by any Province you are free to go anywhere. Except possibly Quebec (I believe you may have issues landing in Montreal unless you were nominated by Quebec - guess it's a byproduct of the French exceptionalism). I'm in the same boat as you (submitted my application, still unsure where I want to go), so I just put down Ontario - after all 40% of the population can't be wrong.