+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2019 ITA

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
You don't need to explain any thing. The ECA will get you points for the education and your work ref job duties and NoC selection will get you the points for the work.

Its as simple as that. If there is any confusion or something that is not clear needs explanation.
Tnq For the reply @legalfalcon i have one more question now.
Before ita i kept 2173 as noc code
But my job title comes under 2174. I got ita and can i change my noc to 2174 now.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Has anyone submitted the application? Lets keep the forum active
No, not yet. We just got medicals done (today). Waiting for bank statements (to prove that foreign work experience was paid) You? Anyone else? My goal is to submit application next week.

shyam15

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
No, not yet. We just got medicals done (today). Waiting for bank statements (to prove that foreign work experience was paid) You? Anyone else? My goal is to submit application next week.
I too hit my medical done today,planning to submit application this wee9.What are you guys doing for referral letter

RitzM

Feb 19, 2019
Received the PCC. Medicals appointement is next week. So before March 10th will submit

Reactions: mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Experts, seeking your advice
With NOC is always tricky... I Would change that if it really really matches your duties. And write in LOE saying thta you've changed your NOC because you feel your duties/responsibilities match with your new NOC better. (As long as it's in 0, A, B skill type) should be fine. (From all my research on this forum)

RitzM

Feb 19, 2019
I got the work reference letter from the HR of my company. However the annual salary was not mentioned. So playslips and salary credit account statement along with the letter should work.

You may request the HR for the same and ensure that the duties and responsibilities match at least 70-80% of those mentioned in the NOC.

If the HR refuses to give, you can get it from the your boss or manager. Please search in the forum for further details.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Guys, I have a questions about payslips for foreign work experience. I used to get my monthly salary via bank. I tried calling my bank from back home and they told me if I need a bank statement (signed or stamped by a bank employee) I should come to the bank branch, otherwise they can't issue me this statement. Since I'm in Canada, I can't go to the bank.... So what I did, I generated my online bank statements and now getting them translated by a professional translator. In my letter of explanation will mention that bank requires me to go to their branch if I want documents signed... but I'm in Canada and can't do that. Do you think this should be ok? On my work reference letter my salary is mentioned... I'm also including tax documents from my country to support my claim that this was paid work. Should it be ok?

Ansh_D

Feb 24, 2019
Hey All-

Any idea how many photos should we be uploading. It says Digital Photographs, but then they need date stamp, which can be through a hard print.. Either I am going crazy or I am clearly missing something :-(
How many are you uploading?

Thanks, Ansh