+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2019 ITA

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
oh lord. Need to schedule the medicals and proof funds . Thank god i got the PCC already.

Bloody medical exam is costing 1300 USD for me n spouse. WTF america.
It costed me 400$.I think It depends on Place where you go.Mine is from Chicago

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
Hello Guys,I too Got ITA Yesterday.
My Score is 478.

I Gathered alamost all the necessary documents,but i don't see any place to upload them in my application.Any one having Same issues?

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
Should we wait for instruction or communication to go for medical or once we have ITA (received this late last night) we can book for medicals?
CRS Score - 460
No,U can have ur Medicals anytime u need. There may be some wait time for the Appointments Though.

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
Hello Guys,I too Got ITA Yesterday.
My Score is 478.

I Gathered alamost all the necessary documents,but i don't see any place to upload them in my application.Any one having Same issues?
I was searching around for this , once you fill in all the details ; continue button will show up. Then on the subsequent page you need to upload the docs

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Medical Tests Details
You’ll undergo the following tests as part of your medicals.

1. Full body checkup (a lot of people have asked what “full body check up” includes - so I’ll elaborate). It includes:
  • Height and weight
  • Blood pressure
  • Checking ears using an otoscope
  • Tapping a tiny hammer on your joints to check your response to pain/stimuli
  • Checking the strength in your limbs. Doctor will ask you to push against a plank using your hands and your legs (this wont require much strength. It’s just a gentle push you have to give)
  • Listening to your breathing using a stethoscope
  • Examination of stomach (you’ll be asked to lie on your back and the doctor will just press the abdomen area in 2–3 places to check if they find tenderness or anything abnormal)
2. Vision test: If you wear glasses/contacts, please go to the test wearing your glasses or contacts. You will be asked to read off a board (the one you see at your optician’s office). You are allowed to keep your glasses/contacts on. You will not be asked to do any reading without your glasses/contacts.

3. Blood test: They’ll take a blood sample. They check for HIV and a few other STDs using this.

4. Urine test: You need to provide a urine sample (mid-stream). They’ll do a urinalysis.

5. Chest X day: For tuberculosis or any other cardiac anomaly that the x-ray can detect.

The results are directly sent to the IRCC. The results may or may not be shared with you. Some doctors do share the reports with you. Some don’t. It depends entirely on the physician.

For women: If you have your period and are unable to provide a urine sample that is clear of blood, many physicians will ask you to come back after a few days and will allow you to take the test again before transmitting it to the IRCC. However, some physicians will not wait and will send the results to the IRCC. You would then receive a request directly from IRCC to provide another clean urine sample. This is not a cause for worry and won’t cause a rejection (if the blood was only due to your period).

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
hello Guys I have a question regarding my degree.
I have my masters degree from USA and Bachelors from JNTU India.
I got Wes For my Masters Degree but not for my Bachelors degree (because of Transcripts Issue and New Wes Rule) , so do i need to mention/Include my bachelors degree details( In Study and languages Section) or Submit them just My masters Degree Details.
And What to Mention in Personal History Form about the time i'm pursuing my Bachelor's

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
hello Guys I have a question regarding my degree.
I have my masters degree from USA and Bachelors from JNTU India.
I got Wes For my Masters Degree but not for my Bachelors degree (because of Transcripts Issue and New Wes Rule) , so do i need to mention/Include my bachelors degree details( In Study and languages Section) or Submit them just My masters Degree Details.
And What to Mention in Personal History Form about the time i'm pursuing my Bachelor's
How did WES evaluate your masters without Bachelors documents ? Per their rules, shouldnt you be submitting bachelor documents too ?

Again if you are asking should you mention your bachelors degree (though you are evaluated as masters) yea. you should.

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
How did WES evaluate your masters without Bachelors documents ? Per their rules, shouldnt you be submitting bachelor documents too ?

Again if you are asking should you mention your bachelors degree (though you are evaluated as masters) yea. you should.
hello tnq for ur reply.
During Wes we can just evaluate our Highest degree,in my case Masters.The result was Canadian masters equivalency.
During My Pre ITA,I just provided my Masters Degree Details and provided ECA report for that degree only.but now when i add Bachelors in my Invitation it was asking if an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) within the past five years for this degree, diploma or certificate? Which i don't. So i was selecting No.
Will this be a problem.

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
hello tnq for ur reply.
During Wes we can just evaluate our Highest degree,in my case Masters.The result was Canadian masters equivalency.
During My Pre ITA,I just provided my Masters Degree Details and provided ECA report for that degree only.but now when i add Bachelors in my Invitation it was asking if an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) within the past five years for this degree, diploma or certificate? Which i don't. So i was selecting No.
Will this be a problem.
oh man , not sure on this ; Hope someone can help you :(