Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Does each member of the family receives separate AOR? Are AORs in PDF files?

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaitingForPR_09 said:
Does each member of the family receives separate AOR? Are AORs in PDF files?
They are in PDF format. As for the family I don't know sorry I am a single applicant. ::)

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
arvind6365 said:
Hi Friend ,

I need your help. Today my citizenship application return to me due incomplete document.

I received letter stating like this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This child's application for canadian citizenship was considered incomplete and was not processed and fee were not taken.The child's application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you for the following reason:

The foreign lanaguage document that have been translated are missing.we require copies of the foreign language documents and their translations.

Please could anyone help to know I need to repay the full fee for 3 person or only for Child fee? and I already send the translation document last time but i will dent orgiginal document copy of foreign lanaguage document and same translated which i attached first time. or i need to re translat it then send it back?

Please help me and confuse.

Thanks

Arvind
Hi Arvind,
Have you sent the applications in one envelope or in separate envelopes? I read on CIC website that if all the applications are submitted together then they are processed together. In case of rejection all the applications are returned. Though, I am not sure what is actually followed by CIC.

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
ScubaC said:
They are in PDF format. As for the family I don't know sorry I am a single applicant. ::)
Thanks do you get application number on right corner of the PDF file with following text?

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada
(CIC) will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is
required. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, CIC will invite you to a
knowledge test, interview and/or ceremony, as applicable."

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Thanks to Nainarvet and John for congratulating me.

Mr. Arvind you have to send the original copy not original and its true translation. CIC is very clear about fee any person 18 years and over has to pay full fee and under 18 years are consider children when they are sending their application with their parents/guardians.

Mr. Waiting for PR the answer of your question is all applicants no matter they are minors or elders, gets separate AOR in PDF form.

congratulation for all of you who have received their AOR. Those who are waiting I wish you best.

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
I received AOR on 13-Mar-14 at 06:48 PM. Received separate PDF files for each family member.

Congratulations to all of you who have received AOR so far.

Hopefully remaining members will receive it soon as well.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who had AOR on the 13th of March has ecas active yet? Mine isn't

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

My ecas is active today, but I noticed one thing. Can I ask when you see the ecas how many addresses do you see? (If home and mailing are different)

For me they just have a mailing address (of my lawyer when applying for PR) which is wrong! And no home address.

But, in my AOR my address is correct.

I asked CIC and they said they will update it once it is in process which could take up to 2 months.

What do you guys think? Any input would be great. I don't want the all important documents to go to the wrong address! :-[

Thanks guys and have a great week!

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have noticed this for one of my friends so thought to share.

He had a different mailing address and a different home address.

After logging in to ecas, he had 2 addresses listed, one under each of the 2 above categories.

At the time of your AOR, you would have recieved an email.

I would suggest responding back to that email, attaching a screenprint of what you see and explain clearly. make sure you keep your application number in the subject line.

If you do not have a email for aor, i would suggest writing a letter, with your application number on the subject of the letter and explain what you are seeing clearly

If i was you, i would have done this.

cecapplied

ScubaC said:
Guys,

My ecas is active today, but I noticed one thing. Can I ask when you see the ecas how many addresses do you see? (If home and mailing are different)

For me they just have a mailing address (of my lawyer when applying for PR) which is wrong! And no home address.

I asked CIC and they said they will update it once it is in process which could take up to 2 months.

What do you guys think? Any input would be great. I don't want the all important documents to go to the wrong address! :-[

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecapplied said:
I have noticed this for one of my friends so thought to share.

He had a different mailing address and a different home address.

After logging in to ecas, he had 2 addresses listed, one under each of the 2 above categories.

At the time of your AOR, you would have recieved an email.

I would suggest responding back to that email, attaching a screenprint of what you see and explain clearly. make sure you keep your application number in the subject line.

If you do not have a email for aor, i would suggest writing a letter, with your application number on the subject of the letter and explain what you are seeing clearly

If i was you, i would have done this.

cecapplied
I just updated it on ecas myself and let's if that works they say it takes 15 days for it to be updated. If it isn't by then, then I will call and see what further I can do.

The email AOR does say not to respond....so I don't think it will even reach there. How I did it seems to be the best way. Thanks for the input! :)

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck, i was not aware you could update it online - that option is now nice to know :), seems you found out the real best way.

cheers
cecapplied
ScubaC said:
I just updated it on ecas myself and let's if that works they say it takes 15 days for it to be updated. If it isn't by then, then I will call and see what further I can do.

The email AOR does say not to respond....so I don't think it will even reach there. How I did it seems to be the best way. Thanks for the input! :)

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
ScubaC said:
Guys,

I tried to log on to eCAS and got following message -
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

I used Application Number, which was provided on top right corner of the PDF file. Also, I have 4 members in family and each of us have got separate application number. Hopefully all the application numbers are linked with each other as I had sent all the application in one envelope with one payment form.

kodiaksa

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What happens if your application is not complete and they mail it back? Then it gets lost in the mail? Do they have any record of it been sent back? Could I verify with them somehow?

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys

my ecas updated today showing " RECEIVED". Do we have an option on the spreadsheet to update this?