London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Born2bBeast said:
Guyz my application is returned today and the reason is "The Passport provided does not cover the 4 year period preceding the date of your application. Please send us a photocopy of the biographical page of any other passport you have had during the relevant 4 year period"

Now the funny thing is i have sent them my old passport biographical pages photocopy but what i think got them confused is my old passport which expired in 2005 and i just renewed my passport on Nov-2014, as i was the refugee applicant i couldn't travel so i never renewed my passport. Should i just explain them that from the period of 2005 till Nov-2014 i never renewed my passport as i couldn't travel?? logically my application shouldn't be returned.

any advice??
Absolutely. You should provide them with photocopies of biographical pages of your passports, both new and old. Furthermore, include any additional relevant information to helping explain why you haven't held other passports in that window period.

I hope that helps and sorry to hear your application has been returned. I had to resubmit mine as well, but for a different reason.

Good luck!

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
asagalen said:
hi

I've added your information in the spreadsheet http://goo.gl/oZPNuW
just fill up the rest of the information.
Thanks a lot :)

Born2bBeast

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Maple_tree15 said:
Absolutely. You should provide them with photocopies of biographical pages of your passports, both new and old. Furthermore, include any additional relevant information to helping explain why you haven't held other passports in that window period.

I hope that helps and sorry to hear your application has been returned. I had to resubmit mine as well, but for a different reason.

Good luck!
Thanks !!

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
Born2bBeast said:
Guyz my application is returned today and the reason is "The Passport provided does not cover the 4 year period preceding the date of your application. Please send us a photocopy of the biographical page of any other passport you have had during the relevant 4 year period"

Now the funny thing is i have sent them my old passport biographical pages photocopy but what i think got them confused is my old passport which expired in 2005 and i just renewed my passport on Nov-2014, as i was the refugee applicant i couldn't travel so i never renewed my passport. Should i just explain them that from the period of 2005 till Nov-2014 i never renewed my passport as i couldn't travel?? logically my application shouldn't be returned.

any advice??
I guess the problem was the gap and no explanation to address the gap. They don't like any gaps be it employment/ addresses or as per ur experience the passport bio for the last 4 yrs probably to the day...hmmm looks like the first AOR seems pretty crucial...

Probably u need to add an explanation and resubmit may be after rechecking for any other gaps if any...
All the best

... and CONGRATS to all the ones with AOR...

cprak0

Born2bBeast

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
cprak0 said:
I guess the problem was the gap and no explanation to address the gap. They don't like any gaps be it employment/ addresses or as per ur experience the passport bio for the last 4 yrs probably to the day...hmmm looks like the first AOR seems pretty crucial...

Probably u need to add an explanation and resubmit may be after rechecking for any other gaps if any...
All the best

... and CONGRATS to all the ones with AOR...

cprak0
i have never thought of it and i just realized after the application returned which does make sense that i sent the bio copy of my current passport which issue on 2014 which means not covered 4 years so i sent my old passport which expired in 2005 lol so the gap is between 2005 till 2014 9 years. i guess i will send them my PR approval / Granted letter which i received some times in 2012. i don't think of any thing else other then my tax returns or bank statements.

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
samreentariq said:
Congrats to the new recipients of AoR. Hope mine arrives soon as well.
Me too. It`s been 37 days for you. 33 days for me. There are so many after us who have received theirs. Ours will be arriving soon.

We will keep our hopes high.

Passion2015

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
My application received on Feb 20. No AOR yet. Are we still expect to receive application back (if missing info) as now it is almost third week or that time is passed now

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Dear Members of the February Batch,

Congrats to all who got AoR so far, another cause to celebrate.

I just got my AoR at 10:30 p.m. at night

Was surprised to see it when i went to check my mail for something else. Yay ;D ;D

John_Dorry

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samreentariq said:
Dear Members of the February Batch,

Congrats to all who got AoR so far, another cause to celebrate.

I just got my AoR at 10:30 p.m. at night

Was surprised to see it when i went to check my mail for something else. Yay ;D ;D
Congratss samreentariq !!