Feb 2015 citizenship applicants

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehwish9 said:
Status updated
Decision Made changed to Oath Invite on Dec4.yay! Its February's applicants time started now!

Timeline is:
Application received Feb9,2015
Processing April 27,2015
Test Sep17,2015
DM Oct 8,2015
Ecase final update Nov13
Oath Ceremony Dec4,2015.
Good luck to all in line.
Congrats. I applied last week of Feb too. Test on Oct- first week. Ecas shows DM last week. But no oath details in ecas yet. Mississauga office. Yes, seems like Feb applicants are into the DM and oath mode now.

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends process completed with Oath Ceremony on 13th NOV.

Thanks for your support throughout the process and best of luck to all..

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent you a notice on November 14, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 2, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

After almost 4 months and a half of DM, this show on ECAS this morning. Finally. I received Test Invitation online. but not oath invitation.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Well Friends,

On Friday 13th November I took the Oath and finally became a citizen. It was an emotional moment for me personally it concluded a 10 year journey, I came to this great country when I was 19 as a student, over the course of a decade my high points kept changing from Graduation to landing my first job to struggles of a sluggish economy, but keeping focused on my goal I finally became a PR and now I have completed the entire journey I was quiet emotional.

The ceremony started a little after 11:00, at the counter they checked my COPR took my PR card and Prohibitions form. After being seated the CJ entered and delivered a speech, he added in some good spots on weather and how this was an amazing journey for all of us, we then said the OATH, lined up to get our citizenship certificate and finally sang the national anthem as new and proud Canadians. The whole ceremony lasted just a little over an hour after which we were told to wait 2 business days before applying for Passport which will be coming Wednesday for me.

I have to thank esteemed members for all the support and helpful suggestions I learned a lot about the process and to all who are waiting best of luck the process has improved significantly compared to past years so have some patience and I pray for all to enjoy the emotional moment of when you take the OATH and take your Canadian Citizenship Certificate and reminisce your journey whether easy or hard it will be complete.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samreentariq said:
Well Friends,

On Friday 13th November I took the Oath and finally became a citizen. It was an emotional moment for me personally it concluded a 10 year journey, I came to this great country when I was 19 as a student, over the course of a decade my high points kept changing from Graduation to landing my first job to struggles of a sluggish economy, but keeping focused on my goal I finally became a PR and now I have completed the entire journey I was quiet emotional.

The ceremony started a little after 11:00, at the counter they checked my COPR took my PR card and Prohibitions form. After being seated the CJ entered and delivered a speech, he added in some good spots on weather and how this was an amazing journey for all of us, we then said the OATH, lined up to get our citizenship certificate and finally sang the national anthem as new and proud Canadians. The whole ceremony lasted just a little over an hour after which we were told to wait 2 business days before applying for Passport which will be coming Wednesday for me.

I have to thank esteemed members for all the support and helpful suggestions I learned a lot about the process and to all who are waiting best of luck the process has improved significantly compared to past years so have some patience and I pray for all to enjoy the emotional moment of when you take the OATH and take your Canadian Citizenship Certificate and reminisce your journey whether easy or hard it will be complete.
Samreentariq,

That tells us everything is possible in life. You have come a long way and finally, you are where you wanted to be from the immigration status perspective. Life is beautiful, isn't it? Enjoy every bit of it...

May God bless you in your journey in life. After all, a decade it is a phase in our lives.

SFD

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
Just checked our eCAS and surprised to find DM and oath invite for Nov 26 10:30 am... Happy!!
So eCAS may not update to DM right away yet you may still get the oath invite within 2 months as
told at the interview...

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cprak0 said:
Just checked our eCAS and surprised to find DM and oath invite for Nov 26 10:30 am... Happy!!
So eCAS may not update to DM right away yet you may still get the oath invite within 2 months as
told at the interview...
Cprak0,

Congrats!!! Wonderful morning for you eh?

All the best,

SFD

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
cprak0 said:
told at the interview...
Congrats

LOVECANADALOVE

Jun 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seniors,
the citizenship form CIT2013-06 E Section 6F

in case of unemployment
should I complete as following?

2013-12 2014-04 yyyy-mm-dd to yyyy-mm-dd seeking a job

if it is like that how can I write 'unemployed'? not enough space though

plz answer
thank u

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation to all who have taken the oath and who are waiting to take
sooner or later all who have permanent resident status will become Canadian.

Enjoy your life......

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
Thanks SFD and Samreen, yes indeed. Just was hoping to see DM on eCAS and I saw that it had DM and an oath
invitation... don't seem to be able to do any work, though...