ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspat said:
Got our AOR this morning. Yay!!
Congrats!!!! I am worrying because in my email I have the number zero and I'm afraid they put it down as O instead of 0 :'(

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudri786 said:
Got AOR yesterday

application submitted on Feb 04.
Congrats! have you put your info in the spread sheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/187JAQx0cErQzjc1zd4pRndaugMfJWngmVleWXEK5O70/edit#gid=0

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
Congrats!!!! I am worrying because in my email I have the number zero and I'm afraid they put it down as O instead of 0 :'(
Thanks Scuba. When did you get yours?

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
Did you update the spreadsheet? If so, thanks.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspat said:
Did you update the spreadsheet? If so, thanks.
Yes I did :) no worries! The only think I don't know how to do is change the colour to green. Is that automatic?

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
John_Dorry said:
Guys,

Can anyone tell me how can I add my info in the signature area (Location, Sent, AOR, ...)

Thanks
Sure, go to PROFILE upper right of page (it's pretty small) then go to FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION under "Modify Profile"

John_Dorry

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
Sure, go to PROFILE upper right of page (it's pretty small) then go to FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION under "Modify Profile"
I think I still dont have this option (maybe because I'm still a newbie in the forum..)
Under "Modify Profile", I only have "Account Related Settings"
Is it normal ?

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
Yes I did :) no worries! The only think I don't know how to do is change the colour to green. Is that automatic?
+1 for you!

I have no idea. As it is I'm unable to even update it. Probably because I use an iPad.

Mine is a family application with 1 adult and 2 minors - for the next time you are updating somebody's data :)