+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2014 test & interview passers

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Purrple said:
Thanks for sharing rk3. If I'm interpreting this correctly, everything is your file is in good standing and all clear for the next step i.e. oath.

I guess its just the administrative formalities from their part .. I cannot speak about Hamilton but Torontonian2003 (in another thread) has prepared an awesome spreadsheet. You may want to check that.
may be you can contact the walker rd office after april 24th (after 8 weeks) and check on the status.

Purrple

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Charkab - Does the local office look into specific files upon request? I dont even have their contact info (phone/email).

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Purrple said:
Hi Charkab - Does the local office look into specific files upon request? I dont even have their contact info (phone/email).
I was told by the interviewer that I will hear something back in March, and I did. I am sure you were given the same info as the oath will be in 4-8 weeks. they don't have a direct line, the number for public is the same as CIC helpline. You can try and visit them, it wouldn't hurt (i hope).

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto60 don't worry about it much mine was updated almost after 3 weeks but no oath letter 7 weeks went by and I started my 8th week! I sincere hope will have it this week !

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Thanks bud I wish you the same you should have it even before me as you did the test earlier.. I really wish you a good luck, I will keep you posted