+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBISE attestation

Yousif545

Mar 5, 2018
  1. Do i need to get HSSC -I transcript, HSSC-II transcript and HSSC certificate all three of these attested from FBISE in a sealed envelop? Or only HSSC certificate?
  2. Will the FBISE send the attested copies directly to WES? Or do i need to send the sealed envelop myself?

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
  1. Do i need to get HSSC -I transcript, HSSC-II transcript and HSSC certificate all three of these attested from FBISE in a sealed envelop? Or only HSSC certificate?
  2. Will the FBISE send the attested copies directly to WES? Or do i need to send the sealed envelop myself?
What did you do with your case? Did you send WES or did FBISE did it ?

Yousif545

Mar 5, 2018
It was pretty simple; you need to take photocopies of all three documents (HSSC-I transcript, HSSC-II transcript & HSSC certificate to FBISE, on the one window they collect the processing + courier fee i.e about Rs.3500 (approx) and attest and seal the envelop there and then. The tracking nuber is provided to you within 3-4 working days

Reactions: tahir.faryal

bilalathar

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for your help. Do we need to provide the envelop + the WES reference number and Address written on it or they will send by them selves
Appreciate if you can confirm.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks for your help. Do we need to provide the envelop + the WES reference number and Address written on it or they will send by them selves
Appreciate if you can confirm.
for FBISE - They can send themselves but they charge you $20 for each document. If you can get the sealed envelope from FBISE you can send it yourself through Courier

For HEC- They will give you signed and sealed envelope and you have to courier it yourself to WES.

Don't forget to mention correct address and your WES Reference Number on all envelopes in clear handwriting

hsym

Jan 28, 2019
for FBISE - They can send themselves but they charge you $20 for each document. If you can get the sealed envelope from FBISE you can send it yourself through Courier

For HEC- They will give you signed and sealed envelope and you have to courier it yourself to WES.

Don't forget to mention correct address and your WES Reference Number on all envelopes in clear handwriting

Theres an important question, if you can please help. Do i have to send the marksheet of inter to WES as well or just the certificate? what is the requirement of WES for intermediate from fbise! i think they just need the certificate.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Theres an important question, if you can please help. Do i have to send the marksheet of inter to WES as well or just the certificate? what is the requirement of WES for intermediate from fbise! i think they just need the certificate.

Marksheet plus certificate for both 10th and 12th

Reactions: hsym