+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
My paper application was delivered on 7th Nov which I believe they are opening this week, but I still send an eDO to atleast get the pdf copy faster because the delivery might take another 2-3 weeks. Got the eDO results in less than 48 hours. Kudos FBI!!

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
My paper application was delivered on 7th Nov which I believe they are opening this week, but I still send an eDO to atleast get the pdf copy faster because the delivery might take another 2-3 weeks. Got the eDO results in less than 48 hours. Kudos FBI!!
You may try to use your paper version to be done through eDO. May be able to get it faster without paying twice.

I have done that yesterday. Applied through eDO, sending a mail requesting to use the fingerprint from there.

They replied that they have sent my request to the proper department and advised to check my email for update.

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
For all those who sent in post and still waiting. you can convert to eDO now. Check on FBI website.....

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: mailing address, telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.
Thanks for sharing this.
I have followed the process mentioned by you and send them email.

They accepted and sent my request to proper department and suggested me to check my email.

asdfou

Dec 1, 2016
Uh oh, I just got my PCC today and I went to scan/upload it and I realized that I never signed/authorized my extension request. My deadline was Feb. 10 and I uploaded stuff that showed proof and it showed up under my documents on the site but I forgot that I never signed it and transmitted to IRCC. I'm really nervous now because I just realized that today :eek::eek::eek::(:(:( Hopefully they accept it...

ssharman

Feb 19, 2017
For all those who sent in post and still waiting. you can convert to eDO now. Check on FBI website.....

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: mailing address, telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.
What is the Mailing Address in this context? I mean is it the "From" address that I used on my Fingerprint Card package or is it the "Mailing Address" I listed in the form to which I want the PCC to be mailed to? In my case these are two different addresses. Clarification would be much appreciated.

ssharman

Feb 19, 2017
What is the Mailing Address in this context? I mean is it the "From" address that I used on my Fingerprint Card package or is it the "Mailing Address" I listed in the form to which I want the PCC to be mailed to? In my case these are two different addresses. Clarification would be much appreciated.
Got my answer. Called FBI. Said its the address mentioned on the package.

sundeep38

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
I sent eDO request and received report online but the status has changed to "RESPONSE WAITING". What does this mean? I have already selected to mail the letter, do we need to do anything from our end?

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I sent eDO request and received report online but the status has changed to "RESPONSE WAITING". What does this mean? I have already selected to mail the letter, do we need to do anything from our end?
Me too have the same query, Do we need to confirm any details here? Will the document be mailed to us only after ten days?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Me too have the same query, Do we need to confirm any details here? Will the document be mailed to us only after ten days?
My PCC went to 'Response waiting' about 3 days ago, I emailed FBI customer support and received an update two days ago. The update stated that a copy of my PCC will be mailed to my home address in 2 days and it will be on USPS 1st class.

amittan

Feb 4, 2018
I got following email for edo application
"Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review. This response is available for 90 days"
where I can review it?

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
I have received following reply from FBI though my packet delivery date is November 6th. Should I wait for my paper based application or I should try for edo online service?? because I live in india Mumbai I have to take finger prints and send the docs again... Its again time senstive. Advise please
We are unable to locate your request at this time.

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.
Email identity@fbi.gov with your DOB and Full Name. ETA for your payment method to get charged is about a week from now. Mail delivery will be about 3-5 business days for domestic delivery within the US. More if you're outside.
At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately November 6, 2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.