+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Dec 22, 2017
Go and get them done tomorrow. Governmental IT systems never kick off without severe problems. Remember Obamacare portal?
Yes, I would agree with Jacko007. Do not rely on the automated system, might as well get the finger prints on paper and if the IT system is fully functional then you have an option to visit any center at a later date.

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Any idea will the new System is going to expect the Already processing?? Is the new system will be available for people outside of US ??

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Do I write DOB in the MM/DD/YYYY format in the FBI application form? Reason I am asking is if I write 02/06/yyyy, how would they know if 02 is the month or 02 is the date? Or, is it better to write the DOB like 06-Feb-yyyy?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Do I write DOB in the MM/DD/YYYY format in the FBI application form? Reason I am asking is if I write 02/06/yyyy, how would they know if 02 is the month or 02 is the date? Or, is it better to write the DOB like 06-Feb-yyyy?
The standard format of date in the US is MM/DD/YYYY. If you are still concerned, just write Feb.02.yyyy. I don't think the form specifies a required format for the date.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The standard format of date in the US is MM/DD/YYYY. If you are still concerned, just write Feb.02.yyyy. I don't think the form specifies a required format for the date.
Thank You! One more thing, if PCC is needed for a family, then is it recommended to send each individuals application in a separate envelope OR is it okay if I send application for all members of the family in a single envelope with different application and credit card forms for each member?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Thank You! One more thing, if PCC is needed for a family, then is it recommended to send each individuals application in a separate envelope OR is it okay if I send application for all members of the family in a single envelope with different application and credit card forms for each member?
It seems either way works. I sent my spouse's and mine in a single envelope. It got processed successfully.
I've also read in this thread that people sent two applications in two envelopes and it also went through. My personal opinion is to use two separate envelopes (but you could put the two envelopes in the same FedEx/UPS package).

Reactions: smcan2014

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It seems either way works. I sent my spouse's and mine in a single envelope. It got processed successfully.
I've also read in this thread that people sent two applications in two envelopes and it also went through. My personal opinion is to use two separate envelopes (but you could put the two envelopes in the same FedEx/UPS package).
Perfect! I will go with one envelope for all policy........ Save some shipping cost :)

Reactions: summerxx

aiyosami

Jun 19, 2017
It is happening!!!

The FBI will be implementing a new option to electronically submit requests and receive responses for Identity History Summary Checks and Identity History Summary Challenges on Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. The new eDO option will allow for faster processing of requests.

Finally! Eager to see how the prints need to be done. Hopefully it is for all and not just Citizens or PRs.

Reactions: sabthar and 8494193

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
I have sent 2 Application with 2 Fingerprints in each Envelope for my spouse just to add some redundancy. One Envelope with Return address of USA and another of Canada.Both the envelop reached the FBI Office on 17 Oct.

How will i know exactly about which Report is coming to USA and which to Canada ??

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I have sent 2 Application with 2 Fingerprints in each Envelope for my spouse just to add some redundancy. One Envelope with Return address of USA and another of Canada.Both the envelop reached the FBI Office on 17 Oct.

How will i know exactly about which Report is coming to USA and which to Canada ??
They use the address filled on the Application Form to mail back reports, regardless of the address on the envelopes.

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
In the application form section for 'Mail results to address' there are 2 fields: C/O and ATTN. What should I fill for those ? I am planning to get 1 copy send to my friend's address in USA and 1 to myself in India.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
In the application form section for 'Mail results to address' there are 2 fields: C/O and ATTN. What should I fill for those ? I am planning to get 1 copy send to my friend's address in USA and 1 to myself in India.
I do not think you can have two reports sent to two different locations.

When using your friend's address use this:

ATTN: Your name
C/O: Your friend's name