+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
FBI pcc, how old can it be.
I have received the FBI report but I don't have an ITA yet.
Do I need to apply for another report when I get the ITA?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
FBI pcc, how old can it be.
I have received the FBI report but I don't have an ITA yet.
Do I need to apply for another report when I get the ITA?
if you are living out of the US, it's always valid. if not, the report has to be within 6-month by the time they are reviewing your criminality (which is after you get your AOR)

Reactions: SJPLAMA

Do we need to ask them for the duration of extension ? I was thinking that by default first extension will be 2 months. Any comments on this ?
Best to give them an ETA for receiving the PCC. Based on that they will give you the extension. For 2nd extension and beyond, I am planning on mentioning something like "I request you to give me further 30 days... Blah blah"

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Do we need to ask them for the duration of extension ? I was thinking that by default first extension will be 2 months. Any comments on this ?
I didn't ask for a duration, but did provide an ETA. You could try though. It looks to me that the duration they granted is random and depends on the agent reviewing your request.

vpn236

Oct 2, 2017
I sent our fingerprints on 18th October. So included 2 envelopes (mine and my wife's) in the same fedex package? everything is separate, except the mailing. Will this cause an issue? Has anyone done this?
We don't have an ITA yet, expect to receive it in March

I sent our fingerprints on 18th October. So included 2 envelopes (mine and my wife's) in the same fedex package? everything is separate, except the mailing. Will this cause an issue? Has anyone done this?
We don't have an ITA yet, expect to receive it in March
I have sent mine as well in a similar way. Both: mine and my spouse's applications are in the same shipping envelope. The PCCs will be mailed separately though, is what I've read here.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Thank u for your prompt reply.
Well, is there a specific reason why they didn't give u the 60 days extension on the first time? Like everybody else
based on GCMS notes, my reviewing officer set a due date of 90 days for me to submit an updated FBI report. then his assistant or some other agent mistakenly set a 60 days deadline for me in CIC portal. (I was too lazy at that time to call CIC to point out the discrepancy) When the 60 days deadline came, they thought they already gave me 90 days and may have thought a 30 days extension would be sufficient.......thus a 30 days extension rather than the usual 60 days happened (that's also the reason why I needed a second & third extension)

Jul 29, 2017
based on GCMS notes, my reviewing officer set a due date of 90 days for me to submit an updated FBI report. then his assistant or some other agent mistakenly set a 60 days deadline for me in CIC portal. (I was too lazy at that time to call CIC to point out the discrepancy) When the 60 days deadline came, they thought they already gave me 90 days and may have thought a 30 days extension would be sufficient.......thus a 30 days extension rather than the usual 60 days happened (that's also the reason why I needed a second & third extension)
Thank u, and wish u best of luck.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I had called them and they are still on October 13. BTW, i checked your immitracker link, do you know why you have received IMM5562E request? Is it due to any incorrect data in the eAPR.
Its about travel history..i have seen people with long travel history and/or with some error in their travel history getting it...in my case, i guess they asked due to my long travel history so they asked me for it again...and in simply provided it...but so far it is not big issue..

Last edited:
Reactions: svk1520

It is happening!!!

The FBI will be implementing a new option to electronically submit requests and receive responses for Identity History Summary Checks and Identity History Summary Challenges on Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. The new eDO option will allow for faster processing of requests.