+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Anybody knows how long it usually takes for identity@fbi.gov to respond?
I have the submission deadline coming next Tuesday and would like to use identity@fbi.gov response as part of the evidence that the delay comes from FBI. If I email identity@fbi.gov in the early morning, would they respond within the same day?
Fingers crossed CIC would grant me a third extension!:(

aibet

Jan 12, 2018
Anybody knows how long it usually takes for identity@fbi.gov to respond?
I have the submission deadline coming next Tuesday and would like to use identity@fbi.gov response as part of the evidence that the delay comes from FBI. If I email identity@fbi.gov in the early morning, would they respond within the same day?
Fingers crossed CIC would grant me a third extension!:(
They usually respond same day.

Reactions: summerxx

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Is it confirmed that FBI will work till 16 Feb?? Or They will stop working Today ??
It is not confirmed yet. Based on today's decision in senate all federal agencies will either remain operational or close until the shutdown is lifted.
We should probably know by today end of day as the shutdown (if happens) will start from midnight tonight.

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
They finally charged my card! I sent my application from Nebraska on 10/03/2017. I emailed them yesterday and asked if they received it, but they stated that they weren't able to locate at this time. I wonder if they would mail it out before the government shutdown? If they don't, no biggie. I'm just glad they received it...I sent it regular mail and was hoping it got there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8494193

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know usually how long they take to mail out the processed PCC? my credit card was charged day before yesterday on 17th. I am hoping they will mail it out today before the shut down. Appreciate if anyone can let me know, thanks!

Reactions: Pritch52

Does anyone know usually how long they take to mail out the processed PCC? my credit card was charged day before yesterday on 17th. I am hoping they will mail it out today before the shut down. Appreciate if anyone can let me know, thanks!
Usually 1-3 days. Hoping yours goes out today!

Reactions: alexross