+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

mikaarun

Jan 17, 2018
My pack was delivered on Oct 3, 2017. I wrote to check the status yesterday. Reply below -

Thank you for your inquiry,

We are unable to locate your request at this time.

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately October 05, 2017. Although your tracking number states that we received your request on 10/03/2017, it can take 2 business days to get through our security process and get to our processing center. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail.Responses cannot be emailed.

My pack was delivered on Oct 3, 2017. I wrote to check the status yesterday. Reply below -

Thank you for your inquiry,

We are unable to locate your request at this time.

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately October 05, 2017. Although your tracking number states that we received your request on 10/03/2017, it can take 2 business days to get through our security process and get to our processing center. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail.Responses cannot be emailed.
Did you use a trackable mode of shipping?

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Called FBI, they are processing 6 October today. But they said that if govt shut downs tomorrow, FBI would stop processing applications till shut down is lifted!

asdfou

Dec 1, 2016
Mine was delivered on Oct. 23, and my deadline for IRCC was Jan. 11. I sent them the proof I had and they extended my deadline 30 days, to Feb. 10. It looks like mine might not even be done before then, do you think IRCC would be able to extend mine again?

Mine was delivered on Oct. 23, and my deadline for IRCC was Jan. 11. I sent them the proof I had and they extended my deadline 30 days, to Feb. 10. It looks like mine might not even be done before then, do you think IRCC would be able to extend mine again?
Yes. Use the email responses from FBI as evidence to ask for second extension. Raise a CSE to upload a request with the proof(s).

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Do you guys know if USPS First-Class Mail need signature during delivery? FBI uses this service to deliver in the USA.