+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

kaavya21

Jan 7, 2018
October 5, per MyImmiTracker
Even I have submitted my application without FBI PCC . I dont see any option to upload the FBI PCC after submitting , I expect to get my FBI PCC docs by the end of January. Where should i upload them?
FBI PCC: 18th OCT receipt by FBI
AOR: 13th January..

Even I have submitted my application without FBI PCC . I dont see any option to upload the FBI PCC after submitting , I expect to get my FBI PCC docs by the end of January. Where should i upload them?
FBI PCC: 18th OCT receipt by FBI
AOR: 13th January..
If you've provided LOE with proofs, IRCC will issue an ADR - once the ADR is issued, you will have upload slots enabled in your account ("View Submitted Application").

Since your AOR is Jan 13, an ADR will be issued around the time your Meds pass (about 10-15 days from AOR).

You can proactively submit the PCC(s) via a CSE as well.

kaavya21

Jan 7, 2018
If you've provided LOE with proofs, IRCC will issue an ADR - once the ADR is issued, you will have upload slots enabled in your account ("View Submitted Application").

Since your AOR is Jan 13, an ADR will be issued around the time your Meds pass (about 10-15 days from AOR).

You can proactively submit the PCC(s) via a CSE as well.
Thank You for the info.

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Does this mean that my fingerprints are accepted

Thank you for your inquiry,

According to the FBI's records, your request was successfully completed and will be mailed on 1/19/2018. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Thank you,

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Does this mean that my fingerprints are accepted

Thank you for your inquiry,

According to the FBI's records, your request was successfully completed and will be mailed on 1/19/2018. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Thank you,
Yes, yours was completed already.
when was your package delivered to FBI by the way?

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Yes, yours was completed already.
when was your package delivered to FBI by the way?
It was delivered on October 3rd. i was worried that they will not accept the fingerprints, so I have sent 2 additional envelops. I do not know if it possible to cancel those two now

aibet

Jan 12, 2018
It was delivered on October 3rd. i was worried that they will not accept the fingerprints, so I have sent 2 additional envelops. I do not know if it possible to cancel those two now
Hello. How and when did you send them the mail?