+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Hi,

Also while issuing our visas, didn't we do biometrics, would that could be a reference for our fingerprinting as well as everytime we enter at port of entry they scan our fingerprints !! Doesn't all of this would support the fingerprinting card that we send even with few mistakes?
Its funny how governments can be very dysfunctional. I had assumed likewise, but sadly I doubt that such a thing would be a possibility.

jagadishgandhi

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Hi,
Thank you for ur detailed answer.
My case is as follows, I had issued a PCC from a local police department then I had it authorized by ministry of exterior and I had sent it to the FBI as fingerprinting package. Because local authority collect fingerprints through scanner for issuing PCC, and there is no other place where I can take a live scan of my fingerprints. Also, there is no other places where I can have my fingerprinting done by ink as it is not a popular process in my country and the alternative will be doing it by myself which won't guarantee the positive outcome.
So my concern is, Does FBI accept official PCC including my fingerprints as a fingerprint package instead of the FD-258?

It is really a big hassle collecting fingerprints in my country unfortunately.

And I do this because I just had spent 7 months there.

Also while issuing our visas, didn't we do biometrics, would that could be a reference for our fingerprinting as well as everytime we enter at port of entry they scan our fingerprints !! Doesn't all of this would support the fingerprinting card that we send even with few mistakes?
As per the FBI website, it should be on FD-258 form. Check: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

As far as I know, you can do the fingerprints on your own on a white stock paper. Others have done it. You can check one of the threads here. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-i-take-the-fbi-fingerprints-myself.398528/

Mkh10

Oct 11, 2017
Hi.. well I called the FBI and thankfully my fingerprints have been accepted (self-made - ink pad- 5/6 copies. received Sep 13th) . It will probably take almost a month to get it delivered internationally. My issue is, I wrote a letter of explanation asking for a second extension and writing in details where my application is at and attaching my communication with the FBI to prove it. my deadline was yesterday (December 19th) and till now there has been no change in my status and documents sections says: additional document have been uploaded after uploading the letter of explanation in one of the FBI slots. No change till now. Is that normal that they don't respond past the deadline? I uploaded the LOE by the way more than a week before deadline.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Guys,

How much time does it take for FBI to print and deliver the PCC to US address, once the credit card is charged. My wife's application reached FBI on 13 September 2017 and per reports above it seems FBI is currently processing 13 September applications if I am not wrong.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Quick recap, and then a question:
My AOR is April 20, 2017. I didn't know I was suppose to submit a FBI PPC back then, so I didn't.
I realized that I need it on August, it got processed a few days ago and I'm supposed to get it in the next couple of days.
CIC didn't notice I need it yet, probably coz my 6 months in the U.S. were are actually 2 trips, one of 2 months and one of 4 months, and both are indicated only in the LOE I've submitted back in April (I didn't have enough room in the regular travel history table).

So - do you think it will be a problem if I just submit to them my FBI PPC? should I write something? Can they reject me for not submitting it earlier?

Thanks

My AOR is April 20, 2017. I didn't know I was suppose to submit a FBI PPC back then, so I didn't.
I realized that I need it on August, it got processed a few days ago and I'm supposed to get it in the next couple of days.
CIC didn't notice I need it yet, probably coz my 6 months in the U.S. were are actually 2 trips, one of 2 months and one of 4 months, and both are indicated only in the LOE I've submitted back in April (I didn't have enough room in the regular travel history table).

So - do you think it will be a problem if I just submit to them my FBI PPC? should I write something? Can they reject me for not submitting it earlier?

Thanks
Just raise a CSE and upload it when you get it with an explanation :)

KARR32

Dec 6, 2017

Thanks
How is it that you got your AOR in April and still don’t have your PR approved? Which stage are u at? There are people with Nov 2017 AOR who already got the PR approved.

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
How is it that you got your AOR in April and still don’t have your PR approved? Which stage are u at? There are people with Nov 2017 AOR who already got the PR approved.
timeline in signature....they're taking their time...

arunsrid

Nov 14, 2017
Hi All,

Can someone clarify if the FD-258 fingerprint form applies only to FBI, USA or other countries as well ? FD-258 seems to have the words FBI printed on it.
I visited Mexico for around 8 months last year, so which is the form number / name that I have to use to get my fingerprints done to send to Police Clearance, Mexico ?

Regards,
Arun

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hello,
Did anyone with September 15th delivery date receive any update. Customer service informed that they have started processing 9/15 applications yesterday. But no credit card charge so far.

Thanks

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello,
Did anyone with September 15th delivery date receive any update. Customer service informed that they have started processing 9/15 applications yesterday. But no credit card charge so far.

Thanks

They were processing 15 Sep on 19 Dec also...they are not progressing ...:(

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Just called them again, they are processing sep 18 now. Unfortunately, no record of my application in their system. Not sure if my package got lost.

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Try Call again Tomorrow Second Half and Next by Mid Week . I am sure that they are still working on some files of 15 Sep also.There are very less chances for getting Packet Lost !!

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
As far as i know...it depends on case and
Hi All,

Can someone clarify if the FD-258 fingerprint form applies only to FBI, USA or other countries as well ? FD-258 seems to have the words FBI printed on it.
I visited Mexico for around 8 months last year, so which is the form number / name that I have to use to get my fingerprints done to send to Police Clearance, Mexico ?

Regards,
Arun
It is for FBI fingerprint purpose only. Read Maxico's fingerprint instructions first and if you have any question call them. thats the best option.