+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Forsberg21

Apr 12, 2017
Nice. It took just a week to receive it in France ?
FBI mailed out mine on December 4th, but am yet to receive it in India. I hope I get it atleast before Christmas as my 90 day deadline ends 3rd Jan.
Yes, I was very happily surprised also.

Wishing you good luck!

jagadishgandhi

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Hello,
Did u have ur fingerprints on a local PCC issued from a police department? Or u made it on the FD-258 form at a police department?
Please share ur experience as I am confused if a local PCC would be accepted as a fingerprinting document by the FBI or not.
Thank you.
Just to be clear. Fingerprinting on FD-258 is required only for getting an Identity History Summary Report from the FBI in the USA. If you have lived in the US, then you have to get your fingerprints on the FD-258 card and send it along with an application to the FBI to get an Identity History Summary Report (Equivalent of PCC for the US).

The local police department in DFW area had the FD-258 forms. After making the payment ($10 for 2 forms), they gave me blank forms to fill up the details. An officer checked my ID and address proof before doing my fingerprints on the filled up FD-258. I sent these fingerprint cards (FD-258) along with an application and cashier's check to FBI.

As far as I know, PCCs doesn't typically include your fingerprints. But, it may vary depending on the country and issuing authority. So, be specific and add more details about your case.

Last edited:

jagadishgandhi

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Hi, did ur local PCC included ur dob? As they r mentioning that it is a must to include ur dob and my local PCC has no dob.
Can u plz advise?
No. As far as I know, DOB is not a mandatory field in PCC. The US FBI Identity Check Report or the PCC from my home country doesn't have DOB in the PCC. However, it probably depends on the country and issuing authority.

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
hello ,
Need an advice... Do we need to upload WES report + IETLS report as well with any of document together ? in Application we already gave the details in filling the form so is it again required to upload the same with Degree Certificate pdf together ?

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
hello ,
Need an advice... Do we need to upload WES report + IETLS report as well with any of document together ? in Application we already gave the details in filling the form so is it again required to upload the same with Degree Certificate pdf together ?
It is better to provide all the documents that you mentioned. Even though they do not explicitly ask for some of the documents, those extra documents provide additional proof of your educational qualifications. That way it leaves no room for doubt.

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
It is better to provide all the documents that you mentioned. Even though they do not explicitly ask for some of the documents, those extra documents provide additional proof of your educational qualifications. That way it leaves no room for doubt.
Thanks a lot for help . Just one more question i worked in canada in past 4 year .. should we attach Tax document for financial proof as well ?

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
How many working days usually it takes for delivery FBI of PCC report ..Mine was dispatched on 12/18/2017 .. By when should i expect to get in Chicago , US

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
How many working days usually it takes for delivery FBI of PCC report ..Mine was dispatched on 12/18/2017 .. By when should i expect to get in Chicago , US
You can use this tool to estimate delivery date for US First Class Mail - https://ribbs.usps.gov/modernservicestandards/ssmaps/find_map.cfm

You can expect to receive on 12/21/2017. However, in certain cases it may take more than a week or two. There must be reason why FBI tells you to check with them if the PCC is not received within 3 weeks in US.

prasad_techguy

Dec 17, 2017
Can we do e-APR without FBI PCC and then ask for some more time. The reason why I ask is I got ITA recently and I am getting married on 04-Mar. My score will go down once I update as married. So I thought of doing e-APR before my marriage but with the current trend I don't think I will receive FBI PCC before 04-Mar. If i submit all the documents other than FBI PCC will it be considered as e-APR. Thanks.

prasad_techguy

Dec 17, 2017
Don't panic. Submit your application , and include all proof that you applied for FBI PCC (proof of delivery, tracking no., courier receipt, etc ). Your PCC will not arrive before CIC deadline, so don't stress over it. I did the same and got ADR for PCC after 3 weeks of applying, with 60 days to submit it, but still waiting for it to arrive.
I have a question. I want to do e-APR ASAP as i'm getting married on 04-Mar and my CRS score will be recalculated after that. I know that after e-APR CRS won't be recalculated. I don't have FBI PCC yet. Can I submit all other documents and will it be considered as e-APR?

I have a question. I want to do e-APR ASAP as i'm getting married on 04-Mar and my CRS score will be recalculated after that. I know that after e-APR CRS won't be recalculated. I don't have FBI PCC yet. Can I submit all other documents and will it be considered as e-APR?
You can. I did eAPR without FBI PCC (did provide LOE and proofs) after waiting 30 days from ITA (timeline in sig). My application is still in received state (not yet begun processing). I anticipate getting an ADR for the PCC in the next few days/weeks. Rest of the application will continue processing.