+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Amrith

Dec 24, 2017
Don't have to decline the ITA.
Just provide the scanned copy of tracking numbers, delivery confirmation page, application form, credit card payment form for each applicant in Letter of Explanation (LOE) document.

Submit the PR application on the day your ITA expires. CIC usually gives 60 days extension. If it takes longer to get your FBI PCC, you could ask CIC for another extension.

Hope this helps.
Thank You so much for your valuable info, I will surely keep this in mind

Amrith

Dec 24, 2017
I would suggest to not decline your ITA. IRCC knows about the delay and grants extensions. Sometimes more than one. In my case I was granted an extension because I submitted an LOE with tracking receipt, payment receipt and proof of delivery.

The only thing to keep in mind is to submit your application around the 60 day mark when you have 30 days left out of 90. This way in a week youll pass your medicals and theyll give you a 60 day extension within which you will receive the FBI PCC.
Thank You so much for your valuable info, Appreciate your response..

Amrith

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
Do I have to go to a law enforcement agency to get my finger print?
Usually its done in any law enforcement agency or a dedicated fingerprinting place.
In Massachusetts they wont do it at the police station so I had to get it done through a private fingerprinting agency called Mills Fingerprinting service in Boston.
Even they do with regular black ink (not electronic).
Its good to get it done by professional on Fingerprint card, you can also buy fingerprint card from Amazon and do it yourself.

ShriHanuman

Oct 31, 2017
Usually its done in any law enforcement agency or a dedicated fingerprinting place.
In Massachusetts they wont do it at the police station so I had to get it done through a private fingerprinting agency called Mills Fingerprinting service in Boston.
Even they do with regular black ink (not electronic).
Its good to get it done by professional on Fingerprint card, you can also buy fingerprint card from Amazon and do it yourself.
Thanks for the reply.
One quick follow up question: How many copies of finger print do I take?

Amrith

Dec 24, 2017

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Is it possible to download and print the FD-258 FORM on a regular A4 paper and do my fingerprints on it or it has to be the stock type?

Thank you.
I tried to do it on A4 by myself using normal ink pad and fingerprints didn't came out properly, there was lot of smudging. I went to a professional lab which used FD-258 card with some other type of ink, their system was better than mine though their way of taking fingerprints wasn't perfect either.

You can try doing on A4 and watch on Youtube how to roll fingers properly, but there is a chance fingerprints may not be of good quality.