+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hello , pls I have a question. I submitted my application without FBI PCC I included a letter of explaination. It's over a week since I submitted. I haven't gotten any mail from IRRC yet. Just the Acknowledgement of receipt. How do I know if I got an extension?
They will send u a message in ur cic account. It might happen along with ur medical passing. Wait a few more days.

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Got it ... One other thing is that, the channeler facility for non U.S citizen is dependent on the channeler, whether they can process it or not. Its upto them and their policies to decide. FBI website doesn't say that it won't accept requests from channelers for non U.S citizens though, if we read the clause from FBI site carefully.

• An FBI-approved Channeler may only process requests for a U.S. person (an individual who is a citizen of the U.S. or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.). A lawful permanent resident is any person not a citizen of the U.S. who is residing in the U.S. under legally recognized and lawfully recorded permanent residence as an immigrant (also known “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder”).
I know people from other forums who even got their PR by getting an FBI PCC from a channeler who are non U.S citizens without GC.
Hi,

Can you please share the channeler that will do the FBI PCC process for Non U.S. Citizens. Or can you please share the link to the Forum where people used this kind of service.

Thank you

Hi,

Can you please share the channeler that will do the FBI PCC process for Non U.S. Citizens. Or can you please share the link to the Forum where people used this kind of service.

Thank you
It comes with its own risk.

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Guys,

I sent my PCC application to FBI 2 weeks ago and it took over a week to reach their office. On the Proof of Delivery from DHL, it says:

Destination Service Area:COLUMBUS - WEST, OH - VIRGINIA - USA
Signed for by: B LUDWICK
Is that the same person who signed for your application? I tried to search for him/her on this thread but haven't found anything.

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,

I submitted FBI PCC on July-14th 2017
My CC charged on 11th oct 2017
I sent an email to Identity@fbi.gov they replied same day saying your results was mailed on 18th Oct 2017.Till now i did not receive mail.
Can any one tell how much time it will take to reach Indian Address.My mailing address was from Hyderabad.

arunsrid

Nov 14, 2017
If the Canadian Immigration knows very well that the fingerprint process with FBI takes upto 15 weeks, then how come they give only a 90 day deadline after ITA ? Atleast the 90 day deadline must be increased to 140 or 150 days.
As two neighbouring english speaking countries, I'm sure there are tons of other pacts between these 2 countries, so why cannot they do this simple thing as well ? Ideally speaking, as an applicant we can put in efforts to get our fingerprints done and submit them as part of the application with an additional fee. Let the Canadian Immigration verify the prints with U.S, and take their own time. We don't even have to be in the loop during this process. It makes no sense for our fingerprints to go back and forth from Asia to America, back to Asia, and then Asia to Canada.
I lived in the U.S for just 7 months in 2004 and I can't believe I have to go through this hassle after 13 years.

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
If the Canadian Immigration knows very well that the fingerprint process with FBI takes upto 15 weeks, then how come they give only a 90 day deadline after ITA ? Atleast the 90 day deadline must be increased to 140 or 150 days.
As two neighbouring english speaking countries, I'm sure there are tons of other pacts between these 2 countries, so why cannot they do this simple thing as well ? Ideally speaking, as an applicant we can put in efforts to get our fingerprints done and submit them as part of the application with an additional fee. Let the Canadian Immigration verify the prints with U.S, and take their own time. We don't even have to be in the loop during this process. It makes no sense for our fingerprints to go back and forth from Asia to America, back to Asia, and then Asia to Canada.
I lived in the U.S for just 7 months in 2004 and I can't believe I have to go through this hassle after 13 years.
I can weigh my thoughts in for the first part of your question. I don't think cic would give a 140-150 days deadline for document compilation after ITA because of FBI PCC only. Not every Canada PR applicant needs to submit FBI PCC. I might be wrong but as far as I have read, no other country takes that long to provide a PCC. So for applicants requiring to submit FBI PCC, they have considered granting extension provided that you took timely action to receive FBI PCC and followed up. Also, the FBI is going to roll in a new electronic system (eDO) for PCC sometime early next year which is meant for expediting the process. Hopefully, this will ease things up a bit.

I too have been waiting for FBI PCC for 3+ months now and had to ask for an extension. I understand it is not fun to wait this long, but we cannot do much about it.

Reactions: 8494193

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
It seems you have not read this thread from the beginning. This issue is going on since 2015 and it is sad that we are still facing this much long time. It is not a good idea to give 140-150 days deadline because it is express entry and the process is fast. Also not every one requires PCC from FBI. I think its our responsibility to collect the PCC and their part is just to verify it. If they will start to ask PCC on applicant's behalf the process time will be increased and it will no longer be express entry.

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Got 2 questions about the PCC:

1. How long does it take to have the delivery address changed once I sent the form to FBI?
2. Does it require signature if the address is in the US? I’m thinking to ask one friend of mine to receive it and send it to me via a courier.

Thanks!

abhcan

Star Member

1. How long does it take to have the delivery address changed once I sent the form to FBI?
2. Does it require signature if the address is in the US? I’m thinking to ask one friend of mine to receive it and send it to me via a courier.

Thanks!
1. I'm not sure. Please wait for others in the forum to answer.
2. it does not required signature. You do not need to physical paper copy of the FBI PCC report. all you need is the scanned copy to upload in CIC Express Entry portal.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018

Thanks!
1. be in contact with the fbi through email. they will guide u how to change address.
2. its a better idea to get it delivered in usa . it saves u 10-15 days easily and the chances of report getting lost are less.