+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
As of today, they are currently processing applications received on April 20th, 2016.

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
vishalnmodi said:
Thank you. Please keep us posted. What are your dates btw. Mine is 5-May
My application was delivered on April 25th. They asked me to check back again in 1 week to 10 days time, when they open it.

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sodapop123 said:
My application was delivered on April 25th. They asked me to check back again in 1 week to 10 days time, when they open it.
Mine is also April 25th. Please keep posted once you are notified after they open your file. By the way, do they send any email once they start or complete the verification process? TIA

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NashMash said:
Mine is also April 25th. Please keep posted once you are notified after they open your file. By the way, do they send any email once they start or complete the verification process? TIA
No email will be sent. You need to call and confirm.

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do they send a confirmation or acknowledgement email after they receive it?

Can we request for more time after receiving ITA in lieu of the US PCC certificate, if it has not been received by the deadline it is required?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dewk said:
Do they send a confirmation or acknowledgement email after they receive it?

Can we request for more time after receiving ITA in lieu of the US PCC certificate, if it has not been received by the deadline it is required?
Yes, you can request for extra time by submitting a LOE or CSE with proof that you have requested for US PCC.

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
dell2 said:
Did you get any email for acknowledgment or anything ? when they received it
No acknowledgement from them. I am stating the date based on the tracking update from courier/mailing service.

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey folks!,

I applied for my FBI PCC in mid-may 2016, so expecting it around late July, early August.

I've already received an ITA, and submitted my application a few days ago.. Today, CIC sent me an email granting me 60 days for the FBI PCC, which is fine...

HOWEVER, my question is: Will CIC actually process our application in all other aspects and just complete it once FBI PCC is received, OR do they just let the entire application sit untouched until I submit the FBI PCC?

Appreciate input from members who have experienced this!

Thanks,
MF

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
I sent my application for FBI PCC
i was tracking it and it says

Delivery Attempted :Addressee has P.O. Box

Does anyone had similar issue ?

UPDATE ::::: NVM it was later picked up by their employee

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
The Mancunian said:
Hi All,

Does anybody know what applications are currently being processed at FBI for US PCC ?
My Packet reached FBI on 14th October last year. But no Credit card charged yet.

Does anybody has any idea on this ?
does the calling number mentioned on their website help ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi Mancunian.. looks like my case is similar to yours. I have shipped my package in April and reached FBI on 19th Apr. I had to submit before June 6th when I was invited to apply. I wrote an explanation letter and submitted my PR application. After my application reached "review of submitted documents", I got a letter in which they stated that, they are giving an extra 60 days to submit my PCC. Now I am hoping I would get it withing that time-frame. Question is whether FBI will adhere to those time lines. My ITA will be in dilemma if I am not able to get it by the time given... :(

Did you get yours?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maruthimada said:
Hi Mancunian.. looks like my case is similar to yours. I have shipped my package in April and reached FBI on 19th Apr. I had to submit before June 6th when I was invited to apply. I wrote an explanation letter and submitted my PR application. After my application reached "review of submitted documents", I got a letter in which they stated that, they are giving an extra 60 days to submit my PCC. Now I am hoping I would get it withing that time-frame. Question is whether FBI will adhere to those time lines. My ITA will be in dilemma if I am not able to get it by the time given... :(

Did you get yours?
Keep checking on the date of application being processed by FBI. If you think you will not get it before the provided 60 days ask for another extension.

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
msf02 said:
Hey folks!,

I applied for my FBI PCC in mid-may 2016, so expecting it around late July, early August.

I've already received an ITA, and submitted my application a few days ago.. Today, CIC sent me an email granting me 60 days for the FBI PCC, which is fine...

HOWEVER, my question is: Will CIC actually process our application in all other aspects and just complete it once FBI PCC is received, OR do they just let the entire application sit untouched until I submit the FBI PCC?

Appreciate input from members who have experienced this!

Thanks,
MF
In most cases, they start the processing without waiting for PCC. They also touch base with US authorities to check if there is any trace. In my case, I submitted my eApp on 22 Mar. I sent the FBI PCC on 2 May. However, everything including Eligibility was Met in first 2-4 days. They were just waiting for FBI PCC to pass the criminality.
Though, there has been no update on my file since 30 March when it was transferred to CPC Ottawa :( I was happy at first thinking that they will send PPR once I upload FBI PCC as all other checks were completed except for Security. Perhaps, they are waiting for Security Checks now.