+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
My report was dispatched from the FBI on June 7, for an Indian (Delhi NCR) address.
Does anybody who has had their report sent to India know how long it should take for me to receive them?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Does anyone know the process to obtain a duplicate PCC for one that has already been issued?

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
mamaJM said:
Call FBI and ask if you can mail in another CC, but I am afraid that maybe too late. Trying calling, then email the new cc form and appeal to them to consider your case. Don't give up, send multiple emails to plead your case. If they say no, then you will have to send in another application, email again and explain your situation and hope they can help expedite it, sometimes they could be compassionate.
[/quote

FBI PCC hasn't been requested from me yet on the CIC portal. My AOR was 04/04/2016. Is there a reason ?

rebelhero

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
21-01-2017
Hi Guys,

I know this forum is for FBI PCC which I have recently applied so I shouldn't be expecting it until September.

And I have also applied for Indian PCC through CGI(Consulate General of India) Houston 10 days back but I haven't heard from them yet. I didn't try calling as it would go in vain. Did anyone apply for a PCC at a consulate in US? And how long did it take to get the PCC?

Thanks

albatross101

Sep 23, 2015
Hello guys,
Please I have a query as regards US PCC, my application was delivered 10th June and will take at least 12 weeks. I am in the pool but no ITA yet. I just traveled back to the US on a visit this week.
I am hoping to get ITA by the time the fbi report is ready but will I have to get another PCC because I re entered the US or does the PCC have a validity?

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
The answer is simple: as long as the date of your FBI report is after your final departure from the US, then you are fine. Simply put, if you come back from your US trip before the 12 weeks is over, you would be fine (provided that you do not travel to the US again after you receive the report, and before you submit the e-APR).

albatross101 said:
Hello guys,
Please I have a query as regards US PCC, my application was delivered 10th June and will take at least 12 weeks. I am in the pool but no ITA yet. I just traveled back to the US on a visit this week.
I am hoping to get ITA by the time the fbi report is ready but will I have to get another PCC because I re entered the US or does the PCC have a validity?

Going by 2016

Nov 22, 2014
Reddysar said:
As of today Fbi processing 8-Apr- 2016 received applications
Hi Reddysar

Do you know
- What does 'processing' constitute? Them opening the envelopes? Charging the cc?
- What's the wait time between the start of processing and them sending out the reports?

My letter reached on 11th April. Anxious times.

albatross101

Sep 23, 2015
ybjianada said:
The answer is simple: as long as the date of your FBI report is after your final departure from the US, then you are fine. Simply put, if you come back from your US trip before the 12 weeks is over, you would be fine (provided that you do not travel to the US again after you receive the report, and before you submit the e-APR).

Thank you @ybjianada, I understand now.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Going by 2016 said:
Hi Reddysar

Do you know
- What does 'processing' constitute? Them opening the envelopes? Charging the cc?
I believe opening envelops
- What's the wait time between the start of processing and them sending out the reports?
I am not sure on this , may be 2-3 days, better you could call to FBI CC and find out your application processing status , mine also submitted on 11th of apr.
My letter reached on 11th April. Anxious times.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:
Hi,

I have visited US more than 5 times in the last 10 years, accumulating more than 6 months in duration, always on Visitors Visa.
Do i need FBI PCC ?
Absolutely yes.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have spent six or more months since the age of 18. For example:
•if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

teenguy

Aug 14, 2015
If it helps anyone to figure out the time line..

A friend sent for FBI PCC in 2 week of March 2016 and received the report last week.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
teenguy said:
If it helps anyone to figure out the time line..

A friend sent for FBI PCC in 2 week of March 2016 and received the report last week.
jairichi said:
Absolutely yes.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have spent six or more months since the age of 18. For example:
•if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
tHANKS

Just checked its 184 days total :eek: ;)

And another application