+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:
Can anyone tell me if i can take fingerprints at home with ink?
i can't find any local company for fingerprints

Thanks
Yes, you can try. The odds of getting a rejection are at least 90% plus.

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:
Can anyone tell me if i can take fingerprints at home with ink?
i can't find any local company for fingerprints

Thanks
You can try but chances are you would get it smudged or inappropriate without experience. Better to take help from CID police department nearest to your place.

elessar

Jun 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Can anyone help me with this?

I just noticed that if I count all my visits to the US, I have spent 219 days!!!

I did not provide FBI PCC in my initial submission as I am waiting IRCC to send me a request from my home country. I completely overlook the need of US PCC as I falsely assumed only people who lived there for more than 6 months needed them. My guess is that I'll need to submit my US PCC although processing time is 14-16 weeks !!!

Do you suggest me to submit a CSE clarifying this and telling them this was a honest mistake? (and obviously provide proof that I am applying for US PCC, I'm doing that today or tomorrow) How should I approach this?

My details.
AOR: March 15, 2016
Review of submitted documents: Went blank at some point in April

Nothing else has been updated since.

I also requested GCMS notes with the following status:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed-Candidate
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs: Complete-Candidate
Final:

On another note that might be relevant. I have another application under PNP paper based. I submitted in October 2015.
My criminality there is In progress (no medicals nor additional police certificates requested). What brings my attention is this:

INFO SHARING: 2
Created Date: 2016/02/10
Type: Biographic
Partner: USA

Do you think this has any implication on my US clearance?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elessar said:

I just noticed that if I count all my visits to the US, I have spent 219 days!!!

I did not provide FBI PCC in my initial submission as I am waiting IRCC to send me a request from my home country. I completely overlook the need of US PCC as I falsely assumed only people who lived there for more than 6 months needed them. My guess is that I'll need to submit my US PCC although processing time is 14-16 weeks !!!

Do you suggest me to submit a CSE clarifying this and telling them this was a honest mistake? (and obviously provide proof that I am applying for US PCC, I'm doing that today or tomorrow) How should I approach this?

My details.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

On another note that might be relevant. I have another application under PNP paper based. I submitted in October 2015.
My criminality there is In progress (no medicals nor additional police certificates requested). What brings my attention is this:

Thanks
Immediately file a CSE or LOE of having overlooked the requirement of US PCC. If you do not do so there is a possibility that CIC will reject your application as being incomplete. Also, immediately apply for a US PCC.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
dell2 said:
Hmm thanks, I'll check with local authorities if they'll be able to do it.
Hi,
I did everything by myself and got the FBI PCC without any issues. This is what I did. Got some thick A4 sheets from book store (~160g paper) and printed the details on it- multiple copies. Used a good quality ink pad and rolled the fingets one by one- making 3-4 copies at the same time. ( watched some YouTube videos for correct procedure). Repeated the process- probably, I made 20 fingerprint cards in an hour. Let it dry and made sure that at least a few cards are not smudged. Then I mailed the best 4 to FBI.
This is much cheaper than the other options. Make sure that you are sending it through some courier companies which allow tracking ( UPS/ DHL).
All the best

elessar

Jun 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
jairichi said:
Immediately file a CSE or LOE of having overlooked the requirement of US PCC. If you do not do so there is a possibility that CIC will reject your application as being incomplete. Also, immediately apply for a US PCC.
Thank you, I'll do so!

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thrissookkaran said:
Hi,
I did everything by myself and got the FBI PCC without any issues. This is what I did. Got some thick A4 sheets from book store (~160g paper) and printed the details on it- multiple copies. Used a good quality ink pad and rolled the fingets one by one- making 3-4 copies at the same time. ( watched some YouTube videos for correct procedure). Repeated the process- probably, I made 20 fingerprint cards in an hour. Let it dry and made sure that at least a few cards are not smudged. Then I mailed the best 4 to FBI.
This is much cheaper than the other options. Make sure that you are sending it through some courier companies which allow tracking ( UPS/ DHL).
All the best
It would be better if professional help is taken for finger printing. There are many cases where finger print was rejected because self taken print wasn't proper. When the wait time is 14-16 weeks one shouldn't take chances. If its rejected, then again you would have to wait for 14-16 weeks. The price of professional finger printing is nothing as compared to wait of 14-16 months.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Has anyone tried sending FBI -approved channeler service ? from INDIA. Did they accept it ?

I know it says Please note that FBI-approved channeler service is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:
Has anyone tried sending FBI -approved channeler service ? from INDIA. Did they accept it ?

I know it says Please note that FBI-approved channeler service is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
If it is accepted for applicants who are not US citizens or PR residents why would anyone wait for the 3 to 4 months to get FBI PCC? Do you get the logic?

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:

It won't be acceptable as per CIC requirements. I am from Bangladesh and already obtained the NY state DCJS clearance report but it is not enough in this regard.

Radu1981

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 December 2015
Doc's Request.
26 May 2016
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
20 December 2015
Passport Req..
7 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2016
LANDED..........
25 June 2016
elessar said:

My details.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

Thanks
Can you explain here please ?
I did not provide FBI PCC in my initial submission as I am waiting IRCC to send me a request from my home country ?

I am waiting IRCC to send me a request from my home country ?
You didn't submitted the PCC from your home country ? But what PCC you submitted ?

elessar

Jun 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Radu1981 said:
Can you explain here please ?
I did not provide FBI PCC in my initial submission as I am waiting IRCC to send me a request from my home country ?

I am waiting IRCC to send me a request from my home country ?
You didn't submitted the PCC from your home country ? But what PCC you submitted ?
Yes, I'm originally from Mexico. Thus, I do not need to provide PC from there in my initial application. In the website they say that IRCC will request me the police certificates later in the process. I just submitted a letter of explanation disclosing this.