+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
You can get the fingerprints taken with ink or via live scan. Then mail them out. As per edo.cjis.gov, they expect to complete the processing of an electronic application request within 48 hours of receiving the fingerprints.
Is "Livescan" any electronic fingerprinting, for example at your local RCMP station in Canada or is it something specific to US law enforcement offices?

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Is "Livescan" any electronic fingerprinting, for example at your local RCMP station in Canada or is it something specific to US law enforcement offices?
livescan refers to capturing fingerprints electronically by using a a fingerprint capture device. I got it done through an agency in Mississauga, Canada. The software does a good job capturing the prints and also indicates if a print is not good. I searched for agencies that provide this service on the internet and chose one that seemed to be legit and also with positive reviews.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
So there's a big winterstorm in the areas around Lake Michigan tomorrow so expect delays if you live in this area or if your letter is expected to go through Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit etc.

Last edited:

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
My fingerprint delivery to the FBI seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. No updates for 48 hours on the USPS tracking page and now way beyond the guaranteed delivery time. All I've got is "In-Transit" from the local depot just down the road, two days ago.

My fingerprint delivery to the FBI seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. No updates for 48 hours on the USPS tracking page and now way beyond the guaranteed delivery time. All I've got is "In-Transit" from the local depot just down the road, two days ago.
:( Hopefully you have some positive tracking/delivery progress soon!

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
livescan refers to capturing fingerprints electronically by using a a fingerprint capture device. I got it done through an agency in Mississauga, Canada. The software does a good job capturing the prints and also indicates if a print is not good. I searched for agencies that provide this service on the internet and chose one that seemed to be legit and also with positive reviews.
So the electronic fingerprinting that my local RCMP does should be alright then I assume? Just wondering incase the prints I sent earlier in the week don't turn up as they now seem to be lost in the USPS system, and at the very least they're late in delivering with no updates at all for various distribution centers since leaving the local depot in Maine.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
:( Hopefully you have some positive tracking/delivery progress soon!
I hope so, so far this snag of having to provide an FBI check for my citizenship application has been more hassle and time consuming than the rest of the application requirements combined. Especially frustrating as I travel in to the US several times a week for work and like the border guards say, if I did actually have any of the things that the FBI check for, they wouldn't be letting me in because they can see that I have no record, and they'd see if I did.

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Anyone sent EDO fingerprint cards using FEDEX and tracking says its “Pending” ” No scheduled delivery date available at this time”?
No, I used DHL and my prints have been stuck in Columbus, OH since yesterday morning. They said they've passed it over to a partner courier who will deliver it tomorrow. So annoying! It could've been received yesterday.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Maybe winter storms in the area? Coming from Maine mine would probably be heading through the same area, no idea if they fly it from Maine or if it goes by truck. As above, mine didn't get delivered today by USPS by the guaranteed time and still just shows "In-Transit" from the initial main hub in Maine, but by now it should have been through more hubs but nothing is showing. Frustrated too.

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Maybe winter storms in the area? Coming from Maine mine would probably be heading through the same area, no idea if they fly it from Maine or if it goes by truck. As above, mine didn't get delivered today by USPS by the guaranteed time and still just shows "In-Transit" from the initial main hub in Maine, but by now it should have been through more hubs but nothing is showing. Frustrated too.
I just received delivery confirmation! Hoping to get a response tomorrow then. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: tbn2k18