+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

VSK491

Jul 8, 2017
I have got ITA and my deadline to submit is 14th Feb. I stayed in USA for 2 years and returned back to my country in 2005. Do I still need to apply for PCC from USA as the eAPR does not track addresses earlier than 10 years.

So we can submit the download version and dont need to wait for hard copy?
Also I didnt get my adr yet. Can I submit via CSE?
Yes. We can upload the PDF we get electronically - its identical to the hard copy.

If you haven't received your ADR yet, you can submit via CSE.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I have got ITA and my deadline to submit is 14th Feb. I stayed in USA for 2 years and returned back to my country in 2005. Do I still need to apply for PCC from USA as the eAPR does not track addresses earlier than 10 years.
You need to get a PCC if you have lived in a country more than 6 months after the age of 18 years, as per their document checklist. It is true that they are asking for travel history for the past 10 years. It is upto you.

Reactions: 8494193

aiyosami

Jun 19, 2017
I have a similar dilemma. I have lived in Singapore and Dubai for about 5 months in each place back in 2007. And it is a big hassle to get PCCs from both these places. Keeping my fingers crossed that I wont need them!

wonbinofchina

Dec 4, 2017
My Fingerprint was delivered on Feb 8th 9:00Am, now, still no words.
When I check the online status, it is still showing insufficient due to lack of fingerprint card...

My Fingerprint was delivered on Feb 8th 9:00Am, now, still no words.
When I check the online status, it is still showing insufficient due to lack of fingerprint card...
Don't worry... you may see something by EOD or tomorrow.

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
Thanks to this forum, i came to know about eDO FBI process and got my & wife's FBI report around noon (Eastern Time)

Here is my time line - for eDO

Saw blog post of eDO process on this forum: Feb/07/2018 around noon ( during lunch time)

Submitted Online Application online : Feb/07/2018 same time ( during lunch time)

Credit Card Charged on : Feb/07/2018 same time as application

Got Fingure Prints done : Feb /07/2018 around 05 pm

Packet Delivered to FBI Office : Feb /08/2018 around 10 AM ( UPS overnight delivery paid around $60 CAD)

FBI Background Status Change email : Feb/09/2018 around Noon

FBI Report Paper Delivery: requested ( will come in next week or so)
My Location : Ontario, Canada

Note : I do have another application ( Paper) in line delivered in first week of December, that is going to take March End to process.

Thanks everyone for your support and All the best.. this is really good FBI system

Thanks to this forum, i came to know about eDO FBI process and got my & wife's FBI report around noon (Eastern Time)

Here is my time line - for eDO

Saw blog post of eDO process on this forum: Feb/07/2018 around noon ( during lunch time)

Submitted Online Application online : Feb/07/2018 same time ( during lunch time)

Credit Card Charged on : Feb/07/2018 same time as application

Got Fingure Prints done : Feb /07/2018 around 05 pm

Packet Delivered to FBI Office : Feb /08/2018 around 10 AM ( UPS overnight delivery paid around $60 CAD)

FBI Background Status Change email : Feb/09/2018 around Noon

FBI Report Paper Delivery: requested ( will come in next week or so)
My Location : Ontario, Canada

Note : I do have another application ( Paper) in line delivered in first week of December, that is going to take March End to process.

Thanks everyone for your support and All the best.. this is really good FBI system
Congratulations!

Reactions: ICTWP

Do they work on Saturday?
They don't process paper applications on Saturday, that's for sure. But, when I asked about my eDO status yesterday, they told me that I will get my result in 48 hours (which includes Saturday). Hence I assume they do process eDO on weekends! (Again, this is pure conjecture based on their response to my query - we will see what happens tomorrow/Sunday. The upcoming weekend will be eDO's first weekend anniversary ;) ).