+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
Hey Guys,
Got my PCC which i had applied through eDO today. They have got my Date of Birth Wrong! it states 31st dec even instead of Jan 1st. I saw a few folks earlier also mention the same. I cannot use this PCC its of no use to me. Any suggestions?
There's definitely a bug in their system, otherwise so many people could not get the same one day difference in their dob. I sent them email regrading the same but they are not ready to accept so i resubmitted the application. I believe re-submission is the only option we have right now, but we should definitely inform them that so many people are getting their dob wrong, so they should check their system.

Reactions: Anirudhkashi

nik3063

Feb 13, 2018
Got PCC 30mins ago and my DATE OF BIRTH is wrong too :(. Submitted through eDO and the mistake in DOB is of 1 day. Called FBI and they said 'there must have been a mistake from my end'. Everyone whose date of birth is wrong, please call FBI so that they know there is a mistake/bug in their system.

Thank you.

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
Can we have all the order numbers here with the wrong dob and write an email mentioning all the order numbers? Is it possible? because I don't think individual calls or mails are making any difference.

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
There's definitely a bug in their system, otherwise so many people could not get the same one day difference in their dob. I sent them email regrading the same but they are not ready to accept so i resubmitted the application. I believe re-submission is the only option we have right now, but we should definitely inform them that so many people are getting their dob wrong, so they should check their system.
So did you do the whole process of $18 dollars thing again? and sent your fingerprints as well?

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
So did you do the whole process of $18 dollars thing again? and sent your fingerprints as well?
Yes, I had to do the whole process again. In fact, I had to do it for both my and my husband's application. My submission deadline is too close, so I could not take the risk of delaying it any further. Moreover, till that time no one else had mentioned this problem, so I re-submitted. However, If you have some time, then we should highlight this problem to FBI and ask them to provide the certificate with correct DOB without re-submission because clearly its not our fault.

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Yes, I had to do the whole process again. In fact, I had to do it for both my and my husband's application. My submission deadline is too close, so I could not take the risk of delaying it any further. Moreover, till that time no one else had mentioned this problem, so I re-submitted. However, If you have some time, then we should highlight this problem to FBI and ask them to provide the certificate with correct DOB without re-submission because clearly its not our fault.
I will call them right now and give them my piece of mind!

psingh0110

Jan 19, 2018
I think its a good idea to send one email with all our order numbers
I see a lot of people discussing the DOB being wrong on the report. I submitted a paper application and got mine in mail a few days ago. There's no DOB listed on my report. Did they have a different format for paper application. I mean, is DOB a new addition after eDo got introduced?
Please help clarify. This might mean I need to request a new report all over again!!

I see a lot of people discussing the DOB being wrong on the report. I submitted a paper application and got mine in mail a few days ago. There's no DOB listed on my report. Did they have a different format for paper application. I mean, is DOB a new addition after eDo got introduced?
Please help clarify. This might mean I need to request a new report all over again!!
Yes, its new to eDO (still not present if you apply via paper). DOB is optional in eDO - the application allows DOB to be printed on the report. From an IRCC standpoint, I don't think it matters as both forms of PCC are perfectly acceptable. You don't need to request a new report just for the DOB.

Reactions: psingh0110

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Got PCC 30mins ago and my DATE OF BIRTH is wrong too :(. Submitted through eDO and the mistake in DOB is of 1 day. Called FBI and they said 'there must have been a mistake from my end'. Everyone whose date of birth is wrong, please call FBI so that they know there is a mistake/bug in their system.

Thank you.
My report has the same issue with one day off in DOB, I called the support number and they said they are aware of the issue and working on getting it fixed, but no exact date yet but I am expecting they will regenerate the report. I am suspecting it to be a timezone issue with the date entry as I submitted it from India

Reactions: nik3063

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
My report has the same issue with one day off in DOB, I called the support number and they said they are aware of the issue and working on getting it fixed, but no exact date yet but I am expecting they will regenerate the report. I am suspecting it to be a timezone issue with the date entry as I submitted it from India
Good to know that they finally accepted it. It should not be a time zone issue because I had submitted my application in United States only.

Reactions: 8494193

tamiesurok

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, so I submitted my application via mail using traceable courier. The package has arrived FBI in late January. I used EDO and r quested the package to be processed via EDO. Today I received an email from FBI saying that

"Your document(s) have been forwarded to the processing unit.
If you are updating insufficient information or requesting another copy, it will be 2-4 weeks.
If you are updating an original package that has not been opened, your original package will be updated when it is opened.
It takes 12-14 weeks from the date received here on our site to open your package."

Anybody know what that meant and how much more time will it take to process?

Thanks in advance