+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

How much time does FBI take to process once they receive ur application via mail ...My friend application reached on Nov 6 ...so today they are opening Oct 30 applications, when would her application likely to be opened ? And when can she expect the results ?

Another question is : Can they hold processing for few days and start once she confirms them .This on hold is due to some family emergency in USA.

please reply.
Since its a paper application, and they are on Oct 30 today, its at least a week before they reach Nov 6.

Congratulations!!!. I am still waiting my fingerprints to arrive, i hope they arrive tomorrow. I have 2 questions. Where can you check your status? and Does CIC accept the pdf we get from the FBI mail or website?
Use the same link from the PIN email. It will show current status. If you opted for notifications, you will even receive email when it updates.

I have the same question around IRCC accepting this eDO PDF - but why wouldn't they? Its legit.

Reactions: Erdemgulova

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
How much time does FBI take to process once they receive ur application via mail ...My friend application reached on Nov 6 ...so today they are opening Oct 30 applications, when would her application likely to be opened ? And when can she expect the results ?

Another question is : Can they hold processing for few days and start once she confirms them .This on hold is due to some family emergency in USA.

please reply.
count more than a week and half before your turn....the date may come but they also delay processing it. you can not request any hold as your documents will not show up in their system before they open delivery date.
the best your friend can do is apply again in eDO system. people are getting pcc under that in 2 days now.

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
Since its a paper application, and they are on Oct 30 today, its at least a week before they reach Nov 6.
Could you please confirm that you submitted the FBI eDO again post submitting the online application? Can the eDO report suffice the US PCC ?
Also how long eDO takes?
And typically do people ask for extension post ITA for US PCC as it takes more than 3 months? Please advise the steps.
Any help would be appreciated

Could you please confirm that you submitted the FBI eDO again post submitting the online application? Can the eDO report suffice the US PCC ?
Also how long eDO takes?
And typically do people ask for extension post ITA for US PCC as it takes more than 3 months? Please advise the steps.
Any help would be appreciated
1. Yes i reapplied post paper application in eDO
2. The eDO report is the same as the one you get from the paper application. I will have more details once i get mine in a day or two.
3. eDO typically takes 48h today
4. Yes, people ask for extension for FBI PCC as it takes 14-16 weeks to get. But now with eDO taking very little time, they may begin rejecting extensions.

Reactions: dimpb11

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
2. The eDO report is the same as the one you get from the paper application. I will have more details once i get mine in a day or two.
4. Yes, people ask for extension for FBI PCC as it takes 14-16 weeks to get. But now with eDO taking very little time, they may begin rejecting extensions.
Oh Man you are a life saver. Thankyou so much

Reactions: 8494193

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
also please let me know how your eDO reports looks like

Reactions: 8494193

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
they are processing oct 30th today for the paper application just called and found out
Thank you for the information. So current paper application processing is October 30th '2017.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Makes a lot of sense if you do not input wrong information in the Immitracker. :eek:

Someone who has done an EDO should make a seperate entry or no entry at all. Because then others will get confused regarding the status of the paper application. Many are waiting on the same. If the status is changed based on eDO processing for the existing entry then it will create confusion for everyone.

Please be a bit responsible when you update the immigration tracker. I can find someone has updated his/her existing entry??? o_O

tks,
tbn2k18

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Does FBI work on weekends?
Certainly not for issuing PCC. It is our priority, not theirs, they have no reason to work on weekends for issuing PCC even if FBI may work on weekends for solving the crimes.

They are government employees and going to make fixed salary, they don't make money for themselves by issuing PCC.

Reactions: Erdemgulova

accessbalaji

May 5, 2016
Hi,
I am new to the process of filling PCC with FBI. Do I have to use the same printer card FD-258 from the FBI website. My local police station in Halifax, Canada offered me a different finger print card which they said many people get and use it in different country police clearance. Even for USA. That paper looked more sturdier than a regular A4 sheet which I used for taking a print out of the FD-258 form from the website. Should I go with the regular A4 print out of FD-258 or the police station one ?

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Guys someone please...

I'm in USA and have no idea how to start Police Clearance process. Can anyone help me with steps/checklist please. Appreciate your help.

accessbalaji

May 5, 2016
Guys someone please...

I'm in USA and have no idea how to start Police Clearance process. Can anyone help me with steps/checklist please. Appreciate your help.
https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Follow this new option.

"
Option 1: Electronically Submit Your Request Directly to the FBI

"

I started doing the process yesterday only. It took 15 min to finish.
And then take you finger print card from a local police station and send it to the address mentioned in the confirmation mail from the above step.

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017