+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Hopeful4Canada

Oct 23, 2017
I spoke to customer service rep and it seems they are processing mails received on Oct 27th today. I was expecting it could be more on the lines of Oct 24th or 25th. Anyways, please post in if anybody else heard differently..

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
I spoke to customer service rep and it seems they are processing mails received on Oct 27th today. I was expecting it could be more on the lines of Oct 24th or 25th. Anyways, please post in if anybody else heard differently..
They processed 25th yesterday, someone reported on this thread, so 27th today sounds reasonable. This process may speed up even more as more and more people switch to the electronic request.

Reactions: 8494193

They processed 25th yesterday, someone reported on this thread, so 27th today sounds reasonable. This process may speed up even more as more and more people switch to the electronic request.
Though, that speed up will take a while as current backlog will remain as is until they get through it.

damon88

Feb 6, 2018
Can anyone answer this question for me.

The "Confirmation Email" that you are supposed to send in the mail with fingerprint card, is it the Second email you receive (with order number and payment confirmation) , right after you make the
payment , right ? ( I got confused because even this email refers to a "confirmation email" and not "itself" under the instructions for mail, just wondering if there is a different email that i might have missed or didnt receive)

The answer to this question might be rather obvious. But, i thought get a second opinion as well.

Can anyone answer this question for me.

The "Confirmation Email" that you are supposed to send in the mail with fingerprint card, is it the Second email you receive (with order number and payment confirmation) , right after you make the
payment , right ? ( I got confused because even this email refers to a "confirmation email" and not "itself" under the instructions for mail, just wondering if there is a different email that i might have missed or didnt receive)

The answer to this question might be rather obvious. But, i thought get a second opinion as well.
Yes, its the email with the order number and payment/transaction number/confirmation (i.e. the second one).
(The first email is the one with the PIN - never share that with anyone, or even print it.)

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Yes, its the email with the order number and payment/transaction number/confirmation (i.e. the second one).
(The first email is the one with the PIN - never share that with anyone, or even print it.)
It baffles me that they don’t just label the email “CONFIRMATION EMAIL” to reduce confusion. The process has been painful enough.

I rushed to get fingerprinted and submit to them yesterday. It should be next Tue that they receive it. Hopefully the result will be out according to schedule. I believe the longer the program runs, the more delay it’ll have, just as the old one.

Be quick, people.

Reactions: tbn2k18

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
House GOP passes stopgap bill to avoid shutdown - Thankfully no shutdown soon !!!!

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi All,

I have one query. If anybody is aware of this process then please let me know.

My spouse stayed in US for 4 and half months on B2 visa as a tourist. Do i need to get the FBI PCC initiated for her. I have read in certain forums that sometimes CIC requests for PCC even when the person has not stayed for 6 months or more in a country.

Will I need to get FBI PCC for her?

tks,
tbn2k18

ptxiajun

Oct 26, 2017
House GOP passes stopgap bill to avoid shutdown - Thankfully no shutdown soon !!!!
the bill has to pass the senate and then signed by the president in order to become law. The current bill is not likely to pass the Senate but we will see what Senate offers tmr.

ptxiajun

Oct 26, 2017
Hi All,

I have one query. If anybody is aware of this process then please let me know.

My spouse stayed in US for 4 and half months on B2 visa as a tourist. Do i need to get the FBI PCC initiated for her. I have read in certain forums that sometimes CIC requests for PCC even when the person has not stayed for 6 months or more in a country.

Will I need to get FBI PCC for her?

tks,
tbn2k18
yes, someone got asked by CIC to provide PCC when they stay in a country for 5 months +. If i were you, i would just submit the request for her in case the queue for electronic processing becomes longer later.

Reactions: tbn2k18